How To Unlock bootloader install custom recovery and make root on Motorola Moto g
[box type=”info” align=”” class=”” width=””]Please Read and understand the Full Gudie before Performing Any Action.[/box]
[box type=”warning” align=”” class=”” width=””]Warning:- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.[/box]
In addition to the loss of warranty, the bootloader unlock also results in the loss of data, which are your data, so make a backup before.
Unlocking the bootloader:
Among this link and follow the steps that will introduce you. . Motorola will provide the SDK for download, but you do not need to download, because the file “ADB and Fastboot.rar” already does the job.
Installing custom recovery:
1. Install Motorola Drivers.
2. Create a folder on the desktop with any name.
3. Move the files “TWRP-xxxx-xt1032.img” and “ADB and Fastboot.rar” into the folder.
4. Press Right-click on the file “ADB and Fastboot.rar” and select “Extract Here”.
5. rename the “TWRP-xxxx-xt1032.img” to “twrp.img”.
6. Start your Moto G in fastboot (Power and Volume -) and connect to your computer.
7. Enter the created folder, hold down “Shift” and press the right mouse button in the window that opens, click “Open command window here”.
8. At the command prompt (always a carriage return at the end of every sentence):
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img fastboot reboot
Ready! To start in recovery mode simply start in fastboot mode and select “Recovery”.
1. Move the file “UPDATE-SuperSU-vx.xx.zip” to the internal memory of your Moto G.
2. Please recovery mode.
3. Select “Install”.
4. Find the file and slide to begin the installation.
5. After you finish, press “Reboot System”.