Back To Stock Recovery Motorola Moto G 4G
why install the stock Recovery ? if You problems installing update via OTA.
Install the Stock Recovery :
1. The ROM Stock downloaded, just extract the file “recovery.img”
1. Create a folder on the desktop with any name.
2. Move the “recovery.img” and files “ADB and Fastboot.rar” and “mFastboot v2.zip” into the folder.
3. Select the file (minus the “recovery.img”), press right-click on them and select “Extract Here”.
4. Start your Moto G LTE in fastboot (Power and Volume -) and connect to your computer.
5. Also in the created folder, hold down “Shift” and press the right mouse button in the window that opens, click “Open command window here”.
6. At the command prompt type below commands.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot reboot