Pre Requirements To Install Cwm On Samsung Galaxy Core Plus :-
– Having installed the USB drivers on the computer on his computer.
– Odin v3
– file recovery_c_plus.tar From Here
- Turn off your mobile.
- Reboot your phone into download mode by holding the following keys: Volume Down + Home + Power until you see the Android robot. Press the Power button again to enter the Download Mode.
- On your computer, open Odin in administrator mode.
- Connect your mobile to your computer via the USB cable. In Odin, the box under ID: COM proof that the yellow color that your mobile is properly detected.
- Click on PDA and select the recovery_c_plus.tar file you downloaded to your computer.
- Check the boxes that only Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time are checked.
- Start the installation of CWM Recovery by clicking the Start button and wait a few moments.
- At the end of the installation, you can disconnect your phone from your computer.
- If its a fail, then rename the file … tar.md5 recovery_c in .tar simply.
- Here, the CWM recovery is installed on your Samsung Galaxy Core Plus.
- To restart in recovery: Turn off your phone and press the Home key + Volume Up + Power until you see the recovery menu.
- If you wish to return to the original recovery, you should flash the original STOCK Rom.
Thanks to Kokophile