[Nexus 9] Android 6.0 update
- Download ( Mirror ) | 9 WiFi Nexus Factory Image MRA58N
- Download ( Mirror ) | 9 LTE Nexus Factory Image MRA58N
- More Nexus 9 Factory Images – Link
- Setup ADB and Fastboot on your computer
- Install USB drivers Nexus on your computer.
- Open the Settings -> next to the ” Developer options “and enable USB Debugging on your device.
- Download the file and save it on the factory image of your computer.
- Make sure you’ve set the ADB and fastboot on your PC. Also accept ” Always allow from this computer “(Always allow from this computer ) when you plug in the device for the first time to enable USB Debugging.
- You turn off the power to conduct Nexus 9 and disconnect USB.
- Boot into bootloader or fastboot mode . To do so, press and hold the volume down / up and power button simultaneously for 5-6 seconds. When you see the bootloader screen, connect the phone to the computer using the USB cable. (Select fastboot if option available) You can also use the following code when connected to a PC, to boot into bootloader.
adb reboot bootloader
- Now plug the USB cable to connect your device to a computer and allows the installation of drivers.
- Navigate to the location where you placed the image files from the manufacturer ( factory image ) on your PC and unzip it to get the .img file format.
- While no file folder image factory open heart, you launch the file flash-all.bat on Windows PC and confirm the flash. Wait for the process to complete. If you use Linux or Mac OS, run the file flash-all.sh and follow the instructions.
- Once done, reboot the device normally. When you see the new boot logo, which means that the system has been successfully installed.The first startup may take some time so you need patience.