We explain how to use Beam S on Samsung Galaxy S3
Follow our guide if you want to use the NFC on your Galaxy S3 to share data.
One of the best features of the Samsung Galaxy S3 is its support for NFC, or Near Field Communication.
This allows you to communicate with other NFC devices, facilitates contactless payments and even can be used to configure the automation of your smartphone, which will save you lots of time.
But perhaps the most useful role is NFC data sharing between devices, and today we’ll focus on that. If you want to share multimedia with a friend, open the application S Beam Samsung and get to it by following these steps:
- Take your Samsung Galaxy S3
- Open the “Menu“
- Click “Settings“
- Choose “More Settings“
- Select ‘S Beam‘
- Make sure S Beam is on
- Then navigate to the information you want to share
- Open files, multimedia, etc..
- About your Samsung Galaxy S3 to the back of the smartphone of your friend
- Tap the screen of your smartphone
- Thanks to the magic of NFC, the data is sent to the smartphone of your friend.