Please Read and understand the Full Gudie before Performing Any Action.
Warning:- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- This tutorial is only for Xiaomi Hongmi S (Redmi 1S).
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Guide How To Root Xiaomi Hongmi S (Redmi 1S) :-
- First, download this zip file -> Update.zip
- To continue, copy / paste the downloaded file to your phone and rename it to “update.zip”
- Then go in the application “Updater” (update) then made using the menu button “reboot into recovery.” (or phone turned off, hold down the Volume Up + Power buttons until you see the logo Mi.)
- Once in the Mi-recovery menu, select the language “English” and select “install update.zip to system” and then “Install” your phone will install the zip file.
- Then, go back and select “reboot” and finally “reboot to system” to restart your phone
- After restarting your phone, go to the Security Center
- Then click “permissions” and drag the cursor to “Authorization root”