[note color=”#73ff00″]Please Read and understand the Full Gudie before Performing Any Action.[/note] [note color=”#f19e74″]Warning:- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.[/note] [note color=”#f1e574″]
- This tutorial is only for Samsung Galaxy I7500.
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode is disabled by default.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected [/note]
Pre Requirements To Root Samsung Galaxy I7500
Download and unzipEasyRoot_1.0.zip
Installation Rooter Samsung Galaxy I7500 :-
1.) Turn off your mobile.
2.) Reboot into fastboot mode by pressing the Call + Power buttons.
3.) Connect your phone to your computer.
4.) In the unzipped folder, run one-WINDOWS-Recovery for Windows and LINUX-1-Recovery.sh for Linux.
5) Turn off your mobile.
6.) Press and hold the Volume Down key + Call + Power to reboot your mobile mini-Recovery.
7.) Once the mini-recovery displayed, run 2-WINDOWS-Tools.bat for Windows and LINUX-2-Tools.sh for Linux. Your mobile will restart in Recovery.
8.) In recovery, select Root this device.
9.) At the end select Reboot to restart your mobile.
Now your mobile is Rooted
To verify that the root is enabled, install Root Checker from the Android Market.
Thanks to Drakaz’s Android stuff