[note color=”#73ff00″]Please Read and understand the Full Gudie before Performing Any Action.[/note]
[note color=”#f19e74″]Warning:- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.[/note]
- This tutorial is only for Htc One XL.
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode is disabled by default.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected [/note]
Pre Requirements :-
- Have installed the drivers for the mobile Install Drivers on HTC One XL
- – Download and unzip root-one x.zip
Installation Root Htc One XL :
Enable USB debugging in your phone Settings > Developer Options , check the USB debugging .
Connect your mobile here your computer via the USB cable.
Depending on your operating system, run the appropriate file:
For Windows : Run the program root.bat contained in the unzipped folder. – For Mac : Open a command window and type the following code (remember to fill in the path of the unzipped folder.)
[highlight bg=”#DDFF99″ color=”#000000″]. / Root-mac.sh[/highlight]
For Linux : Open a command window and type the following code (remember to fill in the path of the unzipped folder.)
[highlight bg=”#DDFF99″ color=”#000000″]. / Root-linux.sh[/highlight]
Wait for the installation.
At the end of the installation, you can disconnect your phone from your computer.
Now your mobile is Root Acces.