Please Read and understand the Full Gudie before Performing Any Action.
Warning:- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- This tutorial is only for SSony Ericsson Xperia X8.
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode is disabled by default.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected [/note]
Root Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 Pre Requirements:-
- Download SuperOneClick
Root Installation Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 :-
1) Enable USB Debugging on your phone Settings > Applications > Development > USB Debugging .
2) Connect your phone to your PC via cable USB .
3.) Unzip the zip file. downloaded.
4.) Run SuperOneClick.exe
5.) Click Root (top left).
6.) Wait until all steps of the installation process is done.
7 .) Your mobile is Rooted when window appears with this message: “Device is rooted”.
8) Disconnect your phone and restart it..