- This tutorial is only for Samsung Galaxy I7500.
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode is disabled by default.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected [/note]
Pre Requirements ClockworkMod Recovery Samsung Galaxy I7500 :-
Download and unzip RECOVERY_6.6.2.zip
Installation ClockworkMod Recovery Samsung Galaxy I7500 :-
1) Turn off your mobile.
2.) Reboot into fastboot mode by pressing the buttons Call + Power .
3.) Copy the recovery.img in the folder tools of Android SDK.
4.) Open a command window (Windows + R Windows then press OK)
5) Enter the folder path.
6) Place your mobile in USB Debugging. Settings > Applications > Development > Check the USB debugging .
7) Connect your phone to your via the USB cable . .
8) Enter the following code:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img 9) Then paste the file RECTOOLS.tar.gz in the folder platform-tools of Android SDK.
10) Enter the folder path.platform-tools in the command window
11) Then type the following code.:
RECTOOLS.tar.gz adb push / sdcard / adb shell sync 12) And finally enter the following codes to restart your phone.:
adb shell reboot recovery Do not delete the file RECTOOLS.tar.gz your Sd card. Now you reboot into ClockworkMod Recovery to see your new features.