- This tutorial is only for HTC Sensation.
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode is disabled by default.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected [/note]
Pre Requirements To S-Off on HTC Sensation
- Go to the website of Alpharevx .
- Choose the version. Alpharevx to download depending on your operating system (Windows, Linux).
- File Alpharevx will download.
- Complete the following fields.
- Then press on Generate Key
- Copy the beta key provided.
- On your phone enable USB Debugging in Settings > Applications > Development > check USB debugging Connect your phone to your computer in Load only
- Unzip the file Alpharevx downloaded and run alpharevx.exe
- In the command window, enter the beta key provided and click OK.
- Your mobile will go to S-Off. Well, now you can root and install customs Roms.