Please Read and understand the Full Gudie before Performing Any Action.
Warning:- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- This tutorial is only for Samsung Galaxy Nexus.
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode is disabled by default.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected [/note]
Pre Requirements To Install ClockworkMod Recovery Samsung Galaxy Nexus:-
Installation ClockworkMod Recovery Samsung Galaxy Nexus Manuallly :-
- Turn off your mobile.
- Connect your phone to your computer.
- Press both buttons Volume Up + Volume Down + Power to boot your phone into bootloader mode.
- On your computer, copy file recovery-clockwork-126.96.36.199-maguro.img in the Folder r3-galaxynexus-superboot that you used for root your mobile.
- Shift + Right Click On r3-galaxynexus-superboot In the list that appears, select Open Command Window Here.
- Type the following code to unlock the bootloader on your phone.
- fastboot flash recovery recovery-clockwork-188.8.131.52-maguro.img
- Wait for the installation.
- Finally, restart your phone enter the following code
- fastboot reboot
- Now you can start by making a backup of your current ROM (Nandroid> Backup)