Please Read and understand the Full Gudie before Performing Any Action.
Warning:- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- This tutorial is only for Samsung Galaxy Beam i8530.
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Pre Requirements To Install ClockworkMod Recovery Samsung Galaxy Beam i8530 :-
- Have installed the USB drivers( How To Install Samsung Galaxy Beam i8530 Drivers without Kies ).
- Download and unzip odin-185.zip
- Download file Beam-CWM.tar
Installation ClockworkMod Recovery Samsung Galaxy Beam i8530 :-
- Open the Odin 1.85.exe contained in the file odin-185.zip you unzipped first.
- Click the PDA button and choose the Beam-CWM.tar on your computer.
- Turn off your mobile.
- Reboot your phone into download mode by pressing the keys Power + Volume Down + Home .
- Connect your phone to your computer.
- A yellow square ID: Com yellow to appear in Odin, proof that your phone is correctly detected.
- Start the installation by clicking Start .
- Wait for the installation.
- At the end of the installation, PASS! should appear in Odin. You can disconnect your phone.
- Here, the CWM Recovery is installed on your Samsung Galaxy Beam i8530.