Please Read and understand the Full Guide before Performing Any Action.
Warning:- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- This tutorial is only for Samsung Galaxy Tab T210/T210.
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Pre Requirements To Fix Samsung Galaxy Tab Screen Flicker Problem T210/T210
Fix Samsung Galaxy Tab Screen Flicker Problem T210/T210
- Copy rockettab2.1_mod_t210_mk9_kernel.zip in root of your sd card.
- restart tab in recovery mode by presing volume up + Home + Power Button.
- in CWM select install Zip From SD Card And Select rockettab2.1_mod_t210_mk9_kernel.zip.
- confirm it by pressing Yes.
- restart your tab
- Hope this will fix your problem.