Please Read and understand the Full Gudie before Performing Any Action.
Warning :- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- This tutorial is only for Samsung Galaxy Ace.
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected
- 1, Open “Root Explorer” and click the R/W
- 2, Go to /system/build.prop.
- 3,backup yout current build.prop.
- 4, Long-presson Build.Prop and you’ll see a pop up.
- 5, Text Editor.
- 6, Type in those few line of words below into the last line of the text then save.
- 7,reboot and enjoy
Increase download/upload/3G speeds
ro.ril.hsdpa.category=8 (or 10,12,14) Still looking for more of these though.
Allows the phone to sleep better
Saves power when phone is sleep
Allows your wifi to scan less, saving more battery
Helps Scrolling Responsiveness
Increase overal touch responsivenss
Forces your home launcher into memory
Change the Dalvik VM heap size
dalvik.vm.heapsize=64m can use 24, 32 is default, 48, 64
To disable usb debugging popup
Fix some application issues
Render UI with GPU