Not a lot of new stuff but enough for a device that is definitely not managed to break through the provisions of the Chinese house and tries again a year later.
- Operating System Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
- Emotion UI 2.0 interface
- Display: IPS 6.1 “- 1280x720p HD resolution with Gorilla Glass
- Qualcomm MSM8928 processor quad-core 1.6 Ghz Cortex A9 or Huawei Hisilicon
- 2 GB RAM
- 16 GB internal memory expandable with microSD up to 64GB
- BSI 13-megapixel rear camera, front 5 Megapixel
- Battery 4,050 mAh
- Support for LTE networks up to 150 Mbps
- Reverse Charge
One of the most innovative feature is called Reverse Charge . As the name suggests (Reverse Charge) allows you to charge a device connected to Mate 2 which then becomes a source of energy .