Elephone is a well known manufacturer of smartphones in China and in fact just during the past few hours has officially unveiled a new Android device, the P5000 , which will be sold exclusively on the territory of China but that has captured our attention to some technical features.
The new elephone P5000 Specification are
- 5-inch display with full HD resolution
- MediaTek MT6592 processor Octa-core 1.7 GHz
- Android 4.4 KitKat
- 2GB of RAM
- 16GB of internal memory (expandable via microSD)
- Support dual-SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
- WCDMA connectivity, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi, NFC
- 16 megapixel rear camera
- 8-megapixel front camera
- Dimensions: 144 x 71 x 9.3mm
- Battery 5350 mAh
Just this very capacious battery has caught our attention, in fact the same manufacturer stresses that it is able to provide up to 4 days of autonomy.
The launch of this elephone P5000 is scheduled for January in China at a price not yet announced.