DashClock Widget for Android is updated to version 1.5 , with many new features and improvements, especially regarding the timing. No doubt this is a really interesting application with which we can significantly improve our lock screen Android device.
With DashClock Widget for Android can have on one screen notifications interesting, as events, time, alarm and calendar of activities, among others. Once installed, just turn to the page to the left of the lock screen and click on the “+”. Then select “DashClock” to customize and add the widget and select the extensions you want.
New to DashClock Widget for Android v1.5:
- NEW! Use function Daydream DashClock with Android 4.2 ‘s, ideal for use with desktop docks!
- NEW! Option to manually specify a location for the weather
- Extension of time now displays information maximum / minimum
- Extension Calendar now shows the current appointment if it started in the last five minutes
- Fixed a number of bugs with Gmail and SMS extensions
- For developers: New API functions
DashClock Widget for Android is available free on Google Play.