CyanogenMod CM 10.1.0 stable build is based on the AOSP Jelly Bean 4.2.2 is now available for Samsung Galaxy S I9000. Read this post and you will learn how to install this firmware on your device quickly and easily. However, use this site if you’re a power user, Android. If you understand them, go ahead, the next steps will be the preparation and setup for your smartphone.
Before you set your phone must have rights Ruth (Root) and ClockworkMod Recovery (Recovery). Also, do not forget to make Nandroid backup disk that you are sitting now. If the disc does not suit you, then easily return to your old drive. How? Read below.
Warning: Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Never miss a Nandroid backup, as it is very useful if it is the Custom ROM, does not work the way you want in your Galaxy S I9000, then it is easy to return to your previous rom.
- Make sure that you have made a backup of all data on your phone before you proceed. Here’s an easy way to make a backup copy of your data . Another way: Manual Android backup , contacts , SMS , APN , GO Backup Pro .
- If you get stuck or have to load the boot cycle, then do wipe: wipe cache partition and wipe Dalvik cache several times before restarting.
- Give the ROM at least 5 minutes after the initial boot to solve everything for you.
- Download CM-10.1.0-galaxysmtd.zip and Google Apps files for Galaxy S to your computer.
- Connect your phone to your PC using a USB-cable.
- Copy the downloaded files on the SD card of your phone. not extract any files.
- Unplug the USB and turn off the phone.
- Now load recovery (Recovery). Turn on the phone by pressing and holding the Volume Down button + Power + house together.
- Make a Nandroid backup, select Backup and Restore >> Backup .
- Select Wipe Data / Factory Reset >> Yes .
- Select Wipe cache partition >> Yes.
- Select Advanced >> Wipe Dalvik Cache >> Yes.
- Select Flash ZIP from SD Card >> Choose ZIP from sdcard >> CM-10.1.0-galaxysmtd.zip >> Yes.
- Select Flash ZIP from SD Card >> Choose ZIP from sdcard >> gapps-JB-20130301-signed.zip >> Yes.
- Select Go Back >> Reboot system now.