Here’s the official changelog for Apex Launcher 2.2 Beta :
- Customizable homescreen grid size and up to 9 homescreens
- Scrollable dock with up to 7 icons per page and up to 5 pages
- Infinite & elastic scrolling (homescreen and dock drawer)
- Fancy transition effects (tablet, cube, etc.).
- Hide elements as you want (persistent search bar, status bar, or even the dock)
- Customizable icons and labels for shortcuts and folders
- Choose different styles folder preview and background
- Multiple drawer styles (transparent / opaque, horizontal / vertical, paginated / continuous)
- Drawer sorting apps (title, install date, mostly used)
- Hide apps from the drawer
- Lock your desktop to precaution prevent accidental changes
- Enjoy homescreen gestures (pinch, swipe up / down, double tap)
- Advanced theme engine (icon packs, skins, etc.).
- Backup / restore settings and data
- Both Optimized for phones and tablets
- Lots of other customization options!
Also in the Pro version from € 2.99 you will also:
- Powerful drawer customizations (unlimited drawer tabs, folders in drawer)
- Unread count notifications (provided free by the Apex Notifier extension)
- Dock swipe actions (swipe up and down actions)
- More gesture options (two-finger gestures)
- Additional transition effects (accordion, cross, etc.).
- Flexible theme options (ADW, LauncherPro, Go Launcher themes)
- Enhanced support folder (batch add, merge folders)
- Advanced options widgets (widgets in the dock, overlapping widgets)
- More features on the way!
Here’s the badge for download: