in this post, I share Walton Primo S5 firmware file without a password. Remember this guide is also very much needed in case of upgrade or downgrade the Walton Primo S5 Stock Firmware on Walton Primo S5. First of all, download the software, Smartphone Flashtool on your PC and then flash your phone back to Stock ROM.
Now here we come with a full working guide on how to install Stock ROM and on Walton Primo S5. Some cases, We have bricked our Walton Primo S5, after that, we can bring back the phone (Unbrick) with the Stock Firmware anytime.
How to Flash Walton Primo S5 Stock Firmware:
Also if you think your Walton Primo S5 lag or has a problem, then flash the Stock ROM through the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware does not void a warranty on the Walton Primo S5.
The Benefit Walton Primo S5 Of Stock ROM:
A Soft Brick or a Software Brick, is usually just when you’re Walton Primo S5 is stuck in a boot loop, and as the name implies, is caused by a software error on Walton Primo S5, usually the lack of a system to boot from or some other minor software bug that glitching boot. They are easily fixable by flashing the stock ROM on Walton Primo S5 through recovery or with SP Flash Tool. If your Walton Primo S5 device turns to a soft-brick, it may:
- Primo S5 Keeps Rebooting;
- Primo S5 Boots Straight Into Recovery;
- Primo S5 Boots Straight Into its Bootloader;
- Primo S5 Freeze at the startup screen or boot Animation;
Walton Primo S5 Stock ROM Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Walton Primo S5
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek –
- Os: Android 8.1.0 Oreo
|Download||Walton Primo S5 6.0 Firmware.zip|
Pre-requirements to Install Stock Firmware on Walton Primo S5:
- Supported Phone: Walton Primo S5
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Phone Backup:
- Backup your Call Log – Contacts – Sms – Etc With G Backup
- Backup your current Firmware With MTK Droid Tool
- Backup your backup IMEI NVRAM
Walton Primo S5 Flashing Tool And Drivers:
We will use Sp Flash Tool to install Walton Primo S5 Stock Firmware. This tool is really very efficient. Just follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Walton Primo S5.
Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP flash tool) offers Android phone owners a user-friendly interface, designed specifically to make things slightly easier when it comes to flashing a custom ROM on the handset.
- Walton Primo S5 Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- Walton Primo S5 driver: Get VCOM Driver and set up on your pc (still works with MT67xx phones)
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Walton Primo S5 Stock Firmware.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
Instructions to Install Firmware on Walton Primo S5:
Step 1: Extract And Run SP flash tool.
Step 2: Install MTK android USB drivers.
Step 3: Then download Walton Primo S5 Stock Firmware for your phone from below.
Step 4: Switch off mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert and plug the USB cable in the charging socket.
Step 5: Now open SP flash tool.exe.
Step 6: When the SP flash tool opens, go to the download button in the SP flash tool.
Step 7: In the download tab, click on the scatter load button.
Step 8: After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button.
Step 9: Now connect your smartphone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and reinsert your phone battery if it is removable)
Step 10: When flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in the SP flash tool.
Step 11: Close the SP flash tool on your computer and unplug the phone.
Step 12: Power on the phone and enjoy it.
Step 13: After the flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.
Follow Detailed Instruction Flashing With Sp Flash Tool.