If your Vivo Y55S device is corrupt or bricked. Download Vivo Y55S Firmware from here. (based on your device model number) and flash it on your smartphone or tablet. To get it back to a working condition again. In this post, we share Vivo Y55S official Flash file we test this ROM on many phones it,s work well.
Vivo Y55S Firmware is the software which is provided by the vendor or You may say that the software. which was installed by the manufacturer of the phone is Stock Rom. the other type of the Rom is Custom Rom which advance users installed after flashing it as per they desire. Flashing a stock Firmware means installing the system image into the device’s internal flash memory. Flash memory holds Android’s firmware. the same as most other portable devices with an embedded OS.
We will use Qualcomm QPST to unbrick the Vivo Y55S. This tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Vivo Y55S.
The Benefit Of Vivo Y55S Firmware:
Keep the warranty. Vivo Y55S Stock ROMs would not void your warranty of Android devices. One of the biggest reasons why users don’t go for the custom ROMs is that rooting will immediately void your warranty. Installing a custom ROM needs to get root access. Most of the Manufacturers prohibit rooting or installing a custom Android version.
Pre-installed apps. Vivo Y55S devices with stock ROMs usually come with lots of pre-installed apps. These apps sometimes are good enough to attract customers such as music players, live wallpapers, app store, calendar, weather and so on. However, these pre-installed apps sometimes are seldom used by users which are called bloatware. In that, this advantage may turn into a disadvantage.
Premium Features. Just like the pre-installed apps, Vivo Y55S Stock ROMs also come with lots of premium features which are not available in custom ROMs. These features include a home screen, font, launcher or app drawer. Devices developed by different manufacturers shipped different premium features and apps.
Vivo Y55S Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Vivo Y55S
- Tool Supported: QFIL QPST
- Processor: Qualcomm
Pre-requirements to Install Vivo Y55S Firmware:
- Supported Phone: Vivo Y55S
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Vivo Y55S Backup:
Vivo Y55S Flashing Tool And Drivers:
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Vivo Y55S Stock ROM.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Instructions to Install Vivo Y55S Firmware:
1. Download and install the Driver and Tool above. Then turn on the tool.
2. Turn off the phone (Remove the battery if possible, then insert the battery again), hold up the VOLUME KEY and plug in the USB cable to connect to the computer.
3. On the tool, select the files, in turn, select the files in the ROM folder.
Follow Detailed Instruction Vivo Y55S Firmware Flashing With Qualcomm QPST.