The Infinix Hot 6 X606 smartphone finally received a firmware update to Android 8.1 Oreo. Infinix updated to Android 8.0 Oreo most compatible smartphones.
The update will bring changes to the interface, new application icons, sounds, and notifications. In addition, the Hot 6 X606 firmware contains new Android security patches.
In the changelog, among other things, there are a number of optimizations and improvements that should increase the speed, stability, and smoothness of the system.
As usual, you can manually check for updates by going to the settings, selecting “About phone” and then “system update”.
Infinix Hot 6 X606 Oreo Features You Should Know About
- You can then open any other app—catch up on email or even play games while watching the video. Tap on the floating window to get control options. Hit the X button to remove the floating window.
- Google automatically fill in login details for apps you’re using. In fact, as this is a framework, you aren’t limited to Google’s Autofill feature. You can use something like 1Password, LastPass or Dashlane
- you can switch the importance to Low, Medium, High or Urgent. As the titles suggest, an Urgent notification will make a sound and pop up on the screen. On the other end, a Low notification won’t appear in the notification bar at all.
- You can tap and hold on the app icon to see a new popup, which will show all the notifications for the specific app. Unlike iOS, Android doesn’t show the number of unread messages in the dot.
New Emoji Styling:
- Android Oreo’s emojis have the same round shape as Apple’s emojis but that’s where the comparison stops. Oreo’s emojis are unnecessarily detailed. For goodness sake, they have gradients!
Smart Text Selection:
- Now, when you’re selecting the text, Android will try to help you automatically select an important element (like an address or a phone number) and then provide handy shortcuts in the popup menu itself. For instance, if you’ve selected some text that looks like an address, you’ll get a shortcut to directly open it in Google Maps.
- Turn this feature on from Settings > Network & Internet > Wi-Fi > Wi-Fi Preferences.
Hopefully, after knowing these Infinix Hot 6 X606 Android 8.0 Oreo features you have decided to update Android 8.1. So let’s not wait for you too much.
But keep it in mind before updating. The data in your phone may be affected by this update. So this solution is also available to us. Follow the instructions below to save your phone data.
Pre-requirements to Update Infinix Hot 6 X606 Ota [Android 8.1 Oreo]
Before going to install stock ROM you need to take all your messages, photos, and apps from your current smartphone. This requires a backup that you then restore on your device after flashing or updating the firmware.
Most smartphones automatically make a backup in the background, in case something happens. But to make sure you take everything to your new device, you need a full backup.
Download Infinix Hot 6 X606 Android 8.1 Oreo Ota Update
T-Card Update ROM
May 27, 2019
|Apr 18, 2019|
|May 14, 2019|
|Jan 21, 2019|
|Dec 14, 2018|
|Nov 14, 2018|
|Sep 4, 2018|
|Jul 9, 2018|
How To Install Infinix Hot 6 X606 Android 8.1 Oreo Ota Update
1- Copy the Infinix Hot 6 X606 Android 8.1 Oreo Ota.zip to the SD card.
2- On the Setting, Go to About Phone & Click on System Update.
3- Click on Local update.
4- Then select the ROM file You copy on SD card.
5- Click on Install, and Your Infinix Hot 6 X606 will begin upgrading.
6- Well done! Your Infinix Hot 6 X606 updated to Android 8.1 Oreo.
If you have any problem during this update So let us know. And after updating, which feature was you like. leave a comment in below.