Twitch is today the number one streaming entertainment platform where users are the content creators themselves. Unlike services like Netflix, Disney+, or HBO Max, behind the streamers there are no big production companies or sponsors (except for Ibai and others, but those are special cases), so to continue creating the content that entertains their community they depend purely from your audience.
Thus, the main economic support of the vast majority of streamers on Twitch is the paid subscriptions that their viewers give them, and to a lesser extent donations and ads. These subscriptions don’t really return anything of value to the viewer, other than the feeling of supporting their favorite streamer. So if you’re not subscribed to the channels of all the streamers you love, know you’re not missing out.
However, if you want to subscribe to one or two specific channels and you don’t have money for it, here we bring you a trick to subscribe to Twitch channels for free. It consists of using the free Twitch Prime subscription, even if you do not have Amazon Prime or a credit card. From now on we anticipate that it is nothing illegal, but it is a method that can stop working overnight. Let’s see it…
Get Twitch Prime without paying Amazon Prime to subscribe to free Twitch channels
We clarify that the method that you will see below has nothing illegal since it basically consists of taking advantage of the opportunities offered by the system. That means it’s something Amazon knows you can do, but hopes you won’t do it abusively. So please, only use this method to get one or two free subscriptions, not much more.
Keep in mind that if you abuse the system, Amazon will soon take action to stop people from getting free Twitch subscriptions. Clarified this point, let’s see the steps to get totally free Twitch Prime subscriptions without paying Amazon Prime.
How to subscribe for free on Twitch without paying Amazon Prime
The first thing you should do is install a VPN on the mobile or PC where you are going to follow this tutorial that allows you to change your IP to a German one. I’ll do it with the ZenMate browser extension. You can use any other free VPN you prefer. Once you have the VPN, follow these steps:
Create a new Twitch account with a cloned email
- Activate the VPN and set Germany as the country.
- Open the Twitch. tv page and log out to sign out of your account (as this method can get you banned).
- Then, tap on the Sign-Up button.
- Enter all the details of the account you are going to create.
- You don’t need to create a new email just for this. All messages from the emails you create with this method will arrive in the inbox of the original email.
- After registering, you have to go to the mail to verify the new Twitch account created using the code that will be sent to you .
Sign up for Amazon Germany with the cloned email and fake data
- Once this is done, go to Amazon.de (Amazon of Germany) and register with the same email that you registered on Twitch.
- Again, go to the email and copy the code you need to verify the creation of a new Amazon Germany account. For now, skip the step of entering a phone number.
- Next, go to the Amazon Germany account menu and tap on the credit card button.
- Now, tap on the link that says Add a payment method.
- Tap Add a checking account.
- Fill in the bank details using a tool like Fake-it.
- Press the yellow button to continue and then enter the billing information (home address, postal code, telephone, etc.) that you can also obtain from Fake-it.
- Press the yellow button again and you’re done.
Claim your free trial of Twitch Prime
- Now, go back to the Twitch page and tap on the crown icon.
- Tap Start your free trial.
- Hit the button that says Try Prime.
- You will be asked to link your Twitch account to your Amazon Germany account, and click Confirm.
- In this way, the Amazon Germany website will open along with a yellow button that in Spanish says “Try 30 days for free” or something like that.
- Now, a Twitch website will load, giving an error. To fix it, you need to do the following:
- Go to Amazon.com.
- Sign in to Your account.
- Click on Login & Security.
- Tap the “Add” button on Mobile Phone Number.
- Now use an app to receive free SMS. We will use e Smss-receive.
- Copy a number from Germany and paste it into the corresponding box on Amazon. Remember to put the prefix +49 of Germany.
- Confirm that you want to use that number. If you get an error afterward, then change your VPN or IP as well as your phone number.
- If Amazon tells you that the number has already been used, click on the link that says “Yes, verify +49 XXXXXXX”.
- They will ask you for a code that will reach the free SMS app or page where you got the German phone number. Enter it.
- When Amazon verifies that everything is OK, go back to Twitch and press the crown icon and the Start Free Trial button again.
- Then select Activate Prime Gaming.
- Tap Continue when it tells you that you are in Germany.
- You will get an error, but don’t worry. Go back to the Twitch website and refresh the page.
- You should now have Twitch Prime activated with all the rewards that come with it, including a free subscription to a Twitch channel.
- The only thing left to do is go to the Twitch channel you want to gift the subscription to and tap on Subscribe Free.
- It is done! As you will see, this method is quite cumbersome and only gives you a 1-month subscription. Also, your Twitch account can be banned for this. Of course, it is 100% free, so it can be of great help to many people. Share it with your friends who want to subscribe for free on Twitch!