Android phones are being updated day by day. Their hardware is being strengthened. And their software is going to be friendly to the user With all of these changes, the new tools will also come to flash their firmware.
So this post is about to flash Blu Life One XL X020Q Firmware with Qfil flashing tool [qpst]. A tool that most users do not know how to deal with this and flash ROM file.
Blu Life One XL X020Q Firmware is the software which is provided by the vendor or You may say that the software. which was installed by the manufacturer of the phone is Stock Rom.
Another type of the Rom is Custom Rom which advance users installed after flashing it as per they desire. Flashing a stock Firmware means installing the system image into the device’s internal flash memory.
Flash memory holds Android’s firmware. the same as most other portable devices with an embedded OS.[the_ad id=’190809′]
The Benefit Of Blu Life One XL X020Q Stock ROM:
Keep the warranty. Blu Life One XL X020Q Stock ROMs would not void your warranty of Android devices. One of the biggest reasons why users don’t go for the custom ROMs is that rooting will immediately void your warranty.
Installing a custom ROM needs to get root access. Most of the Manufacturers prohibit rooting or installing a custom Android version.
Pre-installed apps. Blu Life One XL X020Q devices with stock ROMs usually come with lots of pre-installed apps.
These apps sometimes are good enough to attract customers such as music players, live wallpapers, app store, calendar, weather and so on.
However, these pre-installed apps sometimes are seldom used by users which are called bloatware. In that, this advantage may turn into a disadvantage.
Premium Features. Just like the pre-installed apps, Blu Life One XL X020Q Stock ROMs also come with lots of premium features which are not available in custom ROMs.
These features include a home screen, font, launcher or app drawer. Devices developed by different manufacturers shipped different premium features and apps.
Blu Life One XL X020Q Stock ROM Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Blu Life One XL X020Q
- Tool Supported: QFIL QPST
- Processor: Qualcomm
Download Blu Life One XL X020Q Flash File
Pre-requirements to Install Blu Life One XL X020Q Stock ROM:
- Supported Phone: Blu Life One XL X020Q
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Blu Life One XL X020Q Backup:
Blu Life One XL X020Q Flashing Tool And Drivers:
We will use Qualcomm QPST to unbrick the Blu Life One XL X020Q. This tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Blu Life One XL X020Q.
- Download Blu Life One XL X020Q Flashing Tool: Qualcomm QPST.
- Blu Life One XL X020Q Drivers: Qualcomm Drivers.
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Blu Life One XL X020Q Stock ROM.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Instructions to Install Blu Life One XL X020Q Firmware:
1. Download and install the Driver and Tool above. Then turn on the tool.
2. Turn off the phone (Remove the battery if possible, then insert the battery again), hold up the VOLUME KEY and plug in the USB cable to connect to the computer.
3. On the tool, select the files, in turn, select the files in the ROM folder.
4. After clicking Download, wait for the flash process to finish, the time is about 5-10
Follow Detailed Instruction Blu Life One XL X020Q Firmware Flashing With Qualcomm QPST.