This time I will share a tutorial on how to flash Celkon A97i Firmware. With computers in an easy and tested way on our devices. In this article, you will find Celkon A97i Stock Firmware ROM. official download link flashing tutorial and flash tool. Download Celkon A97i stock ROM from here. Flash it in your device and enjoy the native Android experience again.
This article contains the Celkon A97i Firmware Flash File. That will allow you to recover your Celkon A97i mobile into its initial Factory state. Additionally, you can use the file to change your phone to the newest version. Besides these below files useful if you have used the flashed customized builds. Brick your device, change your device and also come back that device to the factory state.
There are different reasons why we will use Sp Flash Tool to unbrick the Celkon A97i. I believe this tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Celkon A97i.
The Advantages Of Celkon A97i Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Celkon A97i
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade Celkon A97i
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter on Celkon A97i
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
Celkon A97i Of Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Celkon A97i
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek
- Os: Android
Pre-requirements to Install Celkon A97i Firmware:
- Supported Phone: Celkon A97i
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Phone Backup:
Download Celkon A97i Flashing Tool And Drivers:
- Celkon A97i Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- Celkon A97i VCOM driver: Get VCOM Driver and set up on your pc (still works with MT67xx phones)
- Windows 10/Pro users: READ: How To Install MTK USB Vcom Driver On Windows 10 (32 & 64 bits)
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Celkon A97i Stock ROM.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- In addition, Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Before flashing, Stock ROM Celkon A97i must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
Instructions to Install Celkon A97i Firmware:
- First Of All Extract And Run SP flash tool.
- Also, Install MTK Android USB drivers.
- Then download Celkon A97i Firmware.
- Switch off mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert and plug the USB cable in the charging socket.
- Now open the SP flash tool.exe.
- Afterward, go to download button in SP flash tool.
- Next In the download tab, click on the scatter load button at the right.
- After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button on top left.
- Immediately connect your smartphone with a USB cable, and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and reinsert your phone battery if it is removable)
- When flashing is completed, finally a green ring will appear in SP flash tool.
- Close SP flash tool on your computer and unplug the phone.
- Power on the phone and enjoy.
- After the flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes surely. So keep patience and wait.
Follow Detailed Instruction Celkon A97i Firmware Flashing With Sp Flash Tool.