In this article, I am going to share how to fix Xiaomi Redmi 5A Bluetooth and wifi not working problem. Just follow the easy steps and you can easily fix the sensor redmi 5a riva problem even if its Sensor Wifi Bluetooth is not working.
some users have problems with the device after flashing redmi 5a mi account remove file. they are locked in a mi cloud account. Or the sensor, wifi, and Bluetooth don’t work on this Redmi 5A Riva HP.
Xiaomi Redmi 5A Mi Cloud Fix Sensor Wifi Bluetooth [Riva]
So we are here on how to deal with the Redmi 5a Riva that is locked mi cloud while overcoming the problem of sensors, wifi, and Bluetooth that are not functioning.
Download the tools and file first for the flash, you can use FLASHTOOL MI 2018 or flasher box.
After all of your file has been downloaded, please extract it first. flash the file for the mi cloud. After that, continue the flash file to fix the redmi 5a sensor.
Pre-requirements to Redmi 5A Mi Cloud Fix Sensor Wifi Bluetooth:
- Supported Phone: Xiaomi Redmi 5A
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Phone Backup:
Download Xiaomi Redmi 5A Flashing Tool:
- Xiaomi Redmi 5A Flash Tool: Download the Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool Latest Version and extract it (Install)
- MCLOUD SENSOR FIX
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Redmi 5A Mi Cloud Fix Sensor Wifi Bluetooth file.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- In addition, Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Before flashing, Stock ROM Xiaomi Redmi 5A must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Instructions to Install Redmi 5A Mi Cloud Fix Sensor Wifi Bluetooth:
1. Turn Off your Xiaomi Redmi 5A Mi.
2. Now, You need to boot your Xiaomi Redmi 5A into the Download Mode (fastboot mode). To boot into the download mode: Press and Hold the Power + Volume Down button for 6-8 seconds.
3. Once you have booted into the Download Mode, you will be able to see the following screen on your device.
4. Now, Connect your Xiaomi Redmi 5A to the Computer using the USB cable.
5. Now, Open Xiaomi MiFlash Tool from Start Menu.
6. Once Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool is launched you will be able to see the following screen.
7. Now, Click on the Select Button and locate the Xiaomi Redmi 5A FIX Folder.
8. Now, Click on Flash Button to begin the Flashing Process.
9. Once the flashing process is completed, you will be able to see the Success Message in Xiaomi Flash Tool.
That’s it! You have successfully installed Xiaomi Redmi 5A FIX MI CLOUD on your Xiaomi smartphone using Mi Flash Tool. If you have any doubts while using the Mi Flash Tool, do let us know in the below comments.