Huawei Nova 7 SE 5G EMUI 10.1.1.192 Update Firmware
The Huawei Nova 7 SE 5G is receiving the latest EMUI 10.1 with software version 10.1.1.192 in China that brings important optimizations. The new Huawei 7 SE is powered by a Kirin 820 5G (7nm) CPU with 128 GB of storage and 8 GB of RAM.
It has a Quad photo set: 64 MP, f / 1.8, 26 mm (wide angle), PDAF + 8 MP, f / 2.4, 17 mm (ultra wide) + 2 MP, f / 2.4, (macro) + rear cameras 2 MP at the rear.
Huawei Nova 7 SE EMUI 10.1.1.192 Changelog:
- Nova 7 SE (CDY-AN00 and CDY-TN00)
- Nova 7 SE (10.1.1.172 -> 10.1.1.192)
[Call] Optimizes the voice calling experience in some scenarios.
[Audio] Optimize multimedia audio, improve playback effects.
[Interface] Optimizes some of the interface’s animation and screen effects.
[System] Optimizes the stability of the system.
How to update the Huawei Nova 7 SE?
Go to Settings -> ‘System and updates’ -> ‘Software update’ -> ‘Check for updates’ -> ‘Download and install’. Or download via the support application.
Main specifications of Huawei Nova 7 SE:
- 6.5-inch FHD + LTPS LCD screen
- Processor: Huawei Kirin 820
- RAM: 8 GB
- Storage: 128 GB (up to 256 GB)
- Rear camera: quad rear cameras with LED Flash: 64 MP F1.8 (main) + 8 MP F2.4 (ultra-wide) + 2 MP F2.4 (macro) + 2 MP F2.4 (depth)
- Front camera: 16 MP F2.0
- OS: EMUI 10.1 (Android 10)
- Battery : 4,000mAh, fast charging 40W.