This time I will share a tutorial on how to flash Lava iris 810 Firmware file MT6580. The free file without password for Lava 810 (S110) (S103) (S105) to fix the dead and LCD issue. With computers in a comfortable and tested way on our devices.
In this article, you will find Lava iris 810 Firmware ROM. Official download link flashing tutorial how to fix lava iris 810 dead after flash problem. Download Lava iris 810 stock ROM from here. Flash it in your device and enjoy the native Android experience again.
The Lava iris 810 is Run on Android 5.1 Lollipop OS Powered by MediaTek MT6580 Processor; it is a Dual SIM (GSM and GSM) Smartphone/Tablet, Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, Infrared, 3G and 4G. Sensors on the phone include the Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, and Ambient light sensor.
Lava iris 810 Firmware Flash File [Stock ROM]:
If your Lava iris 810 device is corrupt or bricked. Download Lava iris 810 firmware from here. (based on your device model number) And flash it on your smartphone or tablet. To get it back to a working condition again. In this post, we share Lava iris 810 official Flash file we test this ROM on many phones it,s work well. To download the official firmware of Lava iris 810 and flash with any chines Mobiles flashing tool or box.
The Benefit Of Lava iris 810 Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Lava iris 810
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert to stock to get your warranty.
Lava iris 810 Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Lava iris 810
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: Media-Tek MT6580
- Os: Android 5.1 Lollipop
LAVA IRIS 810 (S110) FLASH FILE MT6580 5.1 DEAD FIX
Lava Iris 810 CM2 Read Flash File(S105)
Pre-requirements to Install Lava iris 810 Firmware:
- Supported Phone: Lava iris 810
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Phone Backup:
Flashing Tool And Drivers:
We will use Sp Flash Tool to unbrick the Lava iris 810 as we use for Lava iris fuel 50. This tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Lava iris 810.
SP flash tool, which is also known as the Smart Phone Flash Tool, is a cross-platform application. We use the SP flash tool for Flash custom recovery, flash Stock Rom, and to fix the hard brick device. This is a straightforward tool SP flash tool is used on Mediatek devices. This allows you to flash stock firmware on Mediatek smartphones and Tablets only. It will not support the devices having chipsets other than MediaTek.
- Lava iris 810 Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- Lava iris 810 VCOM driver: Get VCOM Driver and set up on your pc (still works with MT67xx phones)
- Windows 10/Pro users: READ: How To Install MTK USB Vcom Driver On Windows 10 (32 & 64 bits)
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Lava iris 810 Stock ROM.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of relevant data such as call logs, SMS, and other data; it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
Instructions to Install Lava iris 810 Firmware:
Step 1: Extract And Run SP flash tool.
Step 2: Install MTK android USB drivers.
Step 3: Then download Lava iris 810 Firmware.
Step 4: Switch off mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert and plug the USB cable in the charging socket.
Step 5: Now open SP flash tool.exe.
Step 6: When the SP flash tool opens, go to the download button in the SP flash tool.
Step 7: In the download tab, click on the scatter load button.
Step 8: After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button.
Step 9: Now connect your smartphone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and reinsert your phone battery if it is removable)
Step 10: When flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in the SP flash tool.
Step 11: Close the SP flash tool on your computer and unplug the phone.
Step 12: Power on the phone and enjoy it.
Step 13: After the flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.
Follow Detailed Instruction Lava iris 810 Firmware Flashing With Sp Flash Tool.