Please Read and understand the Full Gudie before Performing Any Action.
Warning:- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- This tutorial is only for Samsung Galaxy SM-G900F.
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 50% charged.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected
Now Press Volume up to Continue.
Open Odin > Click on PDA and select the file “recovery.tar.md5”
Check that only “auto–reboot“ and “F. Reset Time” are checked. The Re Partition“checkbox should not be checked.
Connect your mobile USB port on your PC. The Odin ID:COM box becomes blue (or yellow on older version).
Start the flash by clicking on “Start” at the botton.
Do not disconnect your USB cable during flashing.
You Phone Will Automatically Restart.