The Redmi Note 10 Pro is the latest flagship device from Xiaomi, offering an impressive array of features. It comes with a 6.67-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display and a Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G processor for smooth performance.
The phone also has a quad rear camera setup featuring a 64MP primary lens, 8MP ultrawide angle lens, 5MP macro lens, and 2MP depth sensor to capture stunning photos in any light condition. With its 5020mAh battery capacity and 33W fast charging technology, you can enjoy long hours of usage without worrying about running out of power quickly. Additionally, it runs on the MIUI 12 operating system which offers an enhanced user experience with improved privacy settings as well as customization options to personalize your device according to your needs.
All of these features make the Redmi Note 10 series one of the best value-for-money devices when it comes to photography
Latest Google Camera for Redmi Note 10 Pro and Note 10 Pro Max
Google Camera (GCam) is available for the Redmi Note 10, Note 10 Pro, and Note 10 Pro Max. Before moving to the download section, let’s take a look at the camera features of the Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. Xiaomi’s latest mid-range smartphone boasts a 108MP Samsung ISOCELL HM2 sensor as a primary sensor.
Although, the device carries the typical Xiaomi camera app, the functions like 9-in-1 Nona binning tech, AI toggle, and dedicated Night Mode capture sharp and nicer images. However, if you want to capture better low-light images as well as astrophotography shots, then you can sideload the Google Camera app on your smartphone.
The Google Camera app, also known as GCam, has been ported to work on the Redmi Note 10 series phones. This is great news for Redmi Note 10 users, as they can now experience the advanced camera features that Google Pixel phones offer. With the GCam, Redmi Note 10 series users can enjoy many of the advanced camera features and photography tools that are exclusive to Google Pixel phones
With GCam, Redmi Note 10 series users can also enjoy the Night Sight mode. Furthermore, the GCam app provides Redmi Note 10 users with a range of settings that enable them to customize and fine-tune the camera output according to their specific needs
On your Redmi Note 10, Redmi Note 10 Pro, or Redmi Note 10 Pro Max, you can easily install the Google Camera app by following the instructions in this step-by-step guide.
Best Google Camera for Redmi Note 10 Pro and Pro Max
The Redmi Note 10 series of smartphones from Xiaomi support RAW support and the Camera2 API out of the box. This allows users to take advantage of powerful features such as time-lapse photography and manual control of the ISO, shutter speed, and focus. Any of the GCam ports from the Pixel 5 listed below can easily be sideloaded onto a Redmi Note 10 lineup phone.
The Redmi Note 10, Redmi Note 10 Pro, and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max are all compatible with the latest versions of GCam (8.4 by BSG and 7.3 by Urnyx05, respectively) (Indian Variant). The best part of the below collection is that we’ll keep adding new ports and updating this section in the future, so stay connected with us.[quads id=2]
- Download Google Camera for Redmi Note 10 Pro Max (MGC_8.4.300_A10_V0a_MGC.apk) [Latest]
- Download Google Camera for Redmi Note 10 and Note 10 Pro (GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.6.apk) [Best]
- Download GCam for Redmi Note 10 Pro Max (MGC_8.1.101_A9_PV0i_libs_Eng.apk)
- Download Google Camera 8.1 Mod Port [Latest]
If you’re using the GCam 7.3 on a Redmi Note 10 series phone, you can apply the settings listed below for better results even though the GCam 8.4 mod doesn’t require any adjustments. To get the most out of your device’s camera, it is recommended that you adjust the Gcam 7.3 settings to suit your needs
Note: Be sure to remove the previous version of the Gcam Mod ported app (if you have one) before installing the new one. This is important to do in order to avoid any conflicts between the old and new versions of the app. There may be bugs in this Google Camera version because it is not yet stable.
On June 9, 2021, the Redmi Note 10’s best camera and an updated configuration file were added.
For GCam 7.3
- First, download this config file on your smartphone.
- Now create a new folder with the GCam name.
- Open the GCam folder and create one more folder with the configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double-tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown (with rnote10-config.xml), available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
As I mentioned before, there are plenty of options to modify and improve the latest GCam 8.1 mod port from the settings menu, so you can customize it to meet your specific needs.
Install Google Camera (GCam) on Redmi Note 10 Pro and Redmi Note 10, Pro Max
- First, download the GCam 8.4 Mod apk from the above link.
- Once you have done that, the next step is to install the GCam Mod on your Redmi Note 10, Note 10 Pro, and Note 10 Pro Max.
- Then, open the app and grant the required permissions, such as storage, location, camera, and microphone.
- After granting the required permissions, you can start taking amazing photos with the GCam Mod app.
If you have any questions, please leave a comment in the box provided below. In addition to that, please forward this article to your colleagues.