If you’re looking for the iTel S31 firmware you need to flash, it can sometimes be difficult to locate online. For iTel S31. In this Article/Tutorial about Unbrick iTel S31 . and download flash files tested and working file. I have explained the method which is used by People or the Repairing Shops. I hope This Tutorial Will Help You To Unbrick iTel S31 MTK Based Devices.
How To Flash iTel S31 Firmware File [ROM]:
This article contains the iTel S31 Firmware Flash File. That will allow you to recover your iTel S31 mobile into its initial Factory state. Additionally, you can use the file to change your phone to the newest version. You’ll find these below files useful if you have used the flashed customized builds. Brick your device, change your device and also come back that device to the factory state.
We will use Sp Flash Tool to unbrick the iTel S31 as we use for ITEL S41. This tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your iTel S31.
The Advantages iTel S31 Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your iTel S31
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade iTel S31
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter on iTel S31
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
iTel S31 Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: iTel S31
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek
- Os: Android
Pre-requirements to Install iTel S31 Firmware:
- Supported Phone: iTel S31
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Phone Backup:
iTel S31 Flashing Tool And Drivers:
- iTel S31 Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- iTel S31 VCOM driver: Get VCOM Driver and set up on your pc (still works with MT67xx phones)
- Windows 10/Pro users: READ: How To Install MTK USB Vcom Driver On Windows 10 (32 & 64 bits)
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing iTel S31 Stock ROM.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
Instructions to Install iTel S31 Firmware:
Step 1: Extract And Run SP flash tool.
Step 2: Install MTK android USB drivers.
Step 3: Then download iTel S31 Firmware.
Step 4: Switch off mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert and plug the USB cable in the charging socket.
Step 5: Now open SP flash tool.exe.
Step 6: When the SP flash tool open, go to download button in the SP flash tool.
Step 7: In the download tab, click on the scatter load button.
Step 8: After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button.
Step 9: Now connect your smartphone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and reinsert your phone battery if it is removable)
Step 10: When flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in the SP flash tool.
Step 11: Close SP flash tool on your computer and unplug the phone.
Step 12: Power on the phone and enjoy.
Step 13: After the flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.
Follow Detailed Instruction iTel S31 Firmware Flashing With Sp Flash Tool.