What to do when you’ve forgotten your unlock pattern or password on your LG G PAD 7 V400. You can also use this guide for update, unbrick and flash your device.
- This tutorial is only for LG G PAD 7 V400.
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode is enabled by default.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
LG Tools 2014
Firmware (Choose corresponding to your model)
- V40010e.kdz (Brazil) – Download Options mega, google drive and mediafire
- V40010c.kdz (North American) – In here
- Download the LG Driver and install on your PC.
- Download and extract the LG Tools 2014.zip on the desktop of your PC.
- Download the LG firmware and move into the LG 2014 Tools folder (To get location easier)
- Turn off your tablet, now connect the USB cable to your computer, tablet press the button to volume up while the microUSB plug of the USB cable by holding down until it shows the following screen.
Image above is just one example – LG G2
- Go to the LG 2014 Tools folder and run the file LGFlashTool2014.exe.
- Leave the options as in the picture:
6.1. You have two options to give flash (I chose CSE Flash): flash Normal: Installs the ROM without losing any data. Only use this option when you need to fix system error.Flash CSE: Choose this option to do a clean install. All data will be lost. It is suitable for upgrade or downgrade or just use it when you need to go back to the stock ROM. When you see the window below, simply click “Start”:
In the next window let in the same image, and click OK:
Now appear below the window, sit and wait, this process should not take more than 15 – 30 mins
If everything went right, your tablet will be rebooted,