Recently, some users reported that their Xiaomi Mi 10 blocked after the latest 20.3.4 beta system update. According to Xiaomi, they received feedback from some users in this situation. When the Xiaomi Mi 10 updates to the MIUI 20.3.4 beta, a black screen appears and it is not possible to start the device normally.
The cause of this situation is simple, the update is defective and Xiaomi immediately stopped distributing the new version.
Some users say the Mi 10 stopped accepting cards after updating the internal beta firmware. The company is currently investigating the failure and will update the equipment as soon as possible.
Xiaomi’s official statement says
“After receiving some feedback from users that the Xiaomi Mi 10 features a black screen when upgrading to the internal test development version 20.3.4 we immediately stopped distributing the new version. We are currently investigating the reasons. If there are new developments in the future, we will update this publication in due time. Please accept our apologies! Thanks for the support”.
XIAOMI MI 10 / MI 10 PRO SPECIFICATIONS
- 6.67 inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD + AMOLED 19.5: 9 HDR10 + display with 90Hz refresh rate, 1120nit (HBM) / 800nit (Typ) brightness, 5000000: 1 (Min) rate contrast, DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Snapdragon 865 7nm Octa Core mobile platform (1 x 2.84 GHz + 3 x 2.42 GHz + 4 x 1.8 GHz Hexa) with Adreno 650 GPU
- 8 GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 128 GB / 256 GB UFS 3.0 storage / 8 GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 256 GB / 512 GB UFS storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 11 based on Android 10
- 108 MP rear camera with 1 / 1.33 ″ Samsung sensor , 0.8 μm pixel size, f / 1.69 aperture, OIS, 8P lens LED flash, 1/2 MP 12PD sensor, 6 inches with 1.4um for 2x zoom and portrait, 8 MP telephoto lens for 10x hybrid zoom and 50x digital zoom, 5x optical zoom, OIS, 20MP 117 ° (13MP 123 ° on Mi 10) 8k wide angle lens at 30fps, 4k 60fps, 960fps at 720p
- 20MP front camera
- On-screen fingerprint sensor, infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, high-resolution audio, 1216 1.0cc speaker
- Dimensions: 162.6 × 74.8 × 8.96 mm; Weight: 208g
- 5G SA / NSA Dual VoLTE 4G, WiFi 6 axes 802.11 (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 8 x / MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- Battery Mi 10- 4780mAh (typical) / 4680mAh (minimum) with 30W QC 4+ / PD3.0 load fast wired and wireless, reverse charging wireless 10w
- Mi 10 Pro – 4500mAh battery (typical) / 4400mAh (minimum) with 50W QC 4+ / PD3.0 wired, 30W wireless fast charging, 10w wireless reverse charging