This time I will share a tutorial on how to flash Vivo V5 firmware file PD1612F, PD1612DF with pc tested and simple way. All needed files Vivo V5 Stock ROM, Vivo v5 flash tool, and drivers are below in this post.
The Vivo V5 is a selfie-focused smartphone, featuring a 20-megapixel front camera and ‘moonlight flash’. The 5.5-inch phone has an HD IPS display that manages good color reproduction and brightness levels.
It’s slim and light too, making it easy to carry around. The V5 is powered by an octa-core MediaTek SoC and 4GB of RAM, which delivers good general performance and multitasking.
The hybrid 4G SIM slot supports VoLTE and can also accommodate a microSD card up to 128GB. Camera performance leaves a lot to be desired, though.
The front camera fares well in daylight. but the rear camera struggles. Low-light performance is a bit weak for both sensors. Battery life and audio quality are both very good.
Overall, the V5 feels like a bit of a missed opportunity at Rs.17,980, especially when you have better performers like the Oppo F1s and Gionee S6s around the same price.
How To Flash Vivo V5 Firmware File [ROM]
Official download link flashing tutorial and flash tool. Download Vivo V5 stock ROM from here. Flash it in your device and enjoy the native Android experience again.
All the solution to your problems with your phone is currently available in this article. You just need some material like Vivo V5 Stock ROM, USB drivers and flash tool that is in it.
For the ease of my readers, I have divided this method into different parts.
1. In the first section, we will talk about the Vivo V5 Firmware (flash file) benefits and link it to download.
2. The other part is the necessary tools and pre-requirements to install the Vivo V5 Firmware.
3. And in the last part, we will guide you How to flash this Vivo V5 ROM file,
To perform this advance process of Flashing stock ROM please Go Step by step. If you got any error then leave a comment.
The Advantages Of Vivo V5 Stock ROM:
A Soft Brick or a Software Brick, is usually just when you’re phone is stuck in a boot loop, and as the name implies, is caused by a software error on Android.
Usually the lack of a system to boot from or some other minor software bug that glitching boot.
They are easily fixable by flashing the Vivo V5 stock ROM on Vivo V5 through recovery or with SP Flash Tool.
If your Vivo V5 device turns to a soft-brick, it may:
- Keeps Rebooting;
- Boots Straight Into Recovery;
- Boots Straight Into its Bootloader;
- Freeze at the startup screen or boot Animation;
Vivo V5 Stock ROM Details:
Download Vivo V5 PD1612F, PD1612DF Flash File:
|Device Supported:||Vivo V5|
|Tool Supported:||SP Flash Tool|
Pre-requirements to Flash Vivo V5 Stock Firmware File:
- Supported Phone: Vivo V5
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
1. Take Vivo V5 Backup
Before going to install stock ROM you need to take all your messages, photos, and apps from your current smartphone. This requires a backup that you then restore on your device after flashing firmware.
Most smartphones automatically make a backup in the background, in case something happens. But to make sure you take everything to your new device, you need a full backup.
2. Download Vivo V5 Flash Tool And Drivers:
A. Download and install Vivo V5 Drivers. This is for basic communication between your device and PC.
These drivers are mainly for the devices powered by MediaTek chipset. With these drivers, you can transfer files, flash the firmware files on the device, etc.
B. We use the Sp flash tool for as Vivo V5 Flash Tool this procedure there are different reasons why we will use Sp Flash Tool to unbrick the Vivo V5.
I believe this tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Vivo V5.
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Vivo V5.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Before flashing, Stock ROM Vivo V5 must have a 70–80% charge.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own!
Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
Instructions to Flash Vivo V5 Firmware File:
1. Download Vivo V5 flash file zip file given above and extract it on your computer.
2. Download Vivo V5 USB driver and set up it on your computer. In case if in case you have already put in a USB driver in your computer skip this step.
3. Next, switch off your Vivo V5 smartphone and take away the battery (it’s removable).
4. Now go to the extracted folder in Step 1 and open up the SP Flash Tool sub-folder. You will discover the “Flash_tool.exe” file in it. Launch it.
5. As soon as SP Flash tool is launched, click on on “Download” tab.
6. Now, click on on “Scatter-loading” button within the download tab.
7. Next, click on on “Open Scatter File” and choose the scatter file from Step 1. For reference see the picture given under.
8. Now click on on the “Download” button to start out the flashing process.
9. Next, join your Vivo V5 Android device to your computer by means of the unique USB cable (without battery – whether it is battery removable) and press volume up or volume down button.
10. The flashing process will start momentarily, and it’ll get accomplished in a minute or two.
As soon as it’s over, you will notice the “Download OK” green ring in SP Flash Tool.
11. Now, shut the SP Flash tool in your computer and unplug your smartphone.
That’s it. Now you’ve successfully flashed stock ROM firmware in your Vivo V5 Android device.
Follow Detailed Instruction Vivo V5 Firmware Flashing With Sp Flash Tool.