NextDNS is a free program to block and hide all advertisements on iPhone, iPad, and iOS. Download and install NextDNS to block iPhone ads
In today’s guide, we are going to see how to block all advertisements on websites, apps, and games on iOS using a completely free program called NextDNS.
Are you tired of all the advertisements and banners that pop up while browsing the internet with your smartphone or tablet? Are you fed up with all those advertising ads that pop up every time you browse some internet site, perhaps those of streaming movies and TV series?
If so, I have a solution for you! NextDNS will help you get rid of all those annoying advertisements that pop up automatically as you browse the internet and that only make browsing complicated, uncomfortable, and frustrating.
And the great thing about NextDNS is that it not only works in the Safari internet browser but also in all those apps and programs where advertising usually appears, including the one that cannot be skipped and that maybe lasts 15 or 30 seconds.
In short, NextDNS is the definitive program you must have if you are looking for an AdBlocker for iPhone, iPad, and iPod.
But let’s not get lost in chat, let’s immediately find out what it is, how it works, and how NextDNS is configured.
What is NextDNS for?
As anticipated, it is a free app that acts as an AdBlocker, which is a program that blocks and hides all advertisements and banners from various internet sites.
Do you know all the advertising windows that appear on websites while you browse? Or all the popups that pop up when you use apps, games, and programs on the iPhone?
Here, with NextDNS I could block them all in an extremely simple, easy, fast, and freeway!
How to use NextDNS?
Using the program is simple, even for less experienced users.
All you need is:
- download NextDNS – DOWNLOAD NextDNS from the App Store Free
- start the program
- from the main screen, press the only button available to activate it
- allow when it asks you for the permissions related to the VPN
- DIRECTLY FROM THE IOS DEVICE, go to this site: https://aiomobilestuff.com/nextdns-new-adblocker-for-iphone-ipad-ios/?xurl=https%3A%2F%2Fnextdns.io%2F
- Click on TRY IT NOW FOR FREE
- on the new page, copy the ID value under the ENDPOINTS entry
- return to the NextDNS app
- Click on the 3 dots located at the bottom of the main page
- activate the USE CUSTOM CONFIGURATION item
- in the space provided, paste the value just copied previously and confirm
- go back to the site https://aiomobilestuff.com/nextdns-new-adblocker-for-iphone-ipad-ios/?xurl=https%3A%2F%2Fnextdns.io%2F and click on my.nextdns.io at the top right
- go to the PRIVACY tab
- Click on ADD A BLOCKLIST
- activate the services for which you want to block advertisements on iOS. I RECOMMEND activating the first one, AdGuard. However, if you want you can also activate others.
Done! At this point, you are ready to open any website, application, game, or program on your iPhone, iPod, and iPad, and there will be no more advertising.
Well, we’re done with this article.
What do you think of this amazing AdBlocker program for iPhone? Is not it fantastic?
Does it also work with YouTube?
I point out only one thing: NextDNS does NOT allow you to block and hide YouTube advertisements.
If you need to remove all ads from the YouTube iOS app, I recommend using an alternative program, which does pretty much the same thing and sets up the same way, called DNSCloak.
At this point the choice is yours: do you prefer to use DNSCloak or NextDNS as AdBlocker for iPhone? Let us know your opinion in the comments at the end of the article!
You have realized that you have saved many and now you want to know how to remove duplicate contacts on your Android phone or iPhone.
In this article, you will find a solution. Your phone is full of contacts, and by pure chance one day you noticed that you also have a double copy. Don’t worry, you no longer have to manually remove duplicate contacts on your Android phone or iPhone.
There are many reasons why contacts on your phone can be duplicated, almost always due to actions we take without realizing it. Having duplicate contacts is a situation that affects many users, including myself
Either because you don’t have time to clean it or because it’s a really boring thing to do, the truth is that it represents a disadvantage for those who own a smartphone.
In this tutorial, we give you some tips to prevent contacts from invading your phone. But first, we teach you how to remove duplicate contacts on Android or iPhone.
How to remove duplicate contacts on your Android phone or iPhone
If the damage has already been done and it is necessary to eliminate all those double contacts stored on the mobile phone, no problem. With this application, cleaning is fast and super simple.
So, let’s see step by step how to remove duplicate contacts on your Android phone or iPhone, here we show you the steps:
- First, we must have installed the application “Remove duplicate contacts”.
- While the app is running, it will immediately begin analyzing our agenda to determine which contacts are duplicated.
- It will list the results and allow us to select the names we want to keep.
- Click on “Delete” and confirm with “Yes”.
- And ready, our contact list will be free of duplicates.
In the end, the application will generate a .vcf file, in which the deleted contacts will be present.
With this file, we will be able to recover the contacts that we have just deleted, this is an insurance in case you accidentally delete the contacts.
Does it work on all devices?
As you can see, cleaning your contact list is quite simple thanks to the apps for removing duplicate contacts, but surely you are wondering if you can do it on your mobile phone. Yes, you can.
This application does not specify any version that limits its operation. Although some users have said that Android version 2.3 and above is required.
In addition, it does not only work on mobile phones, but it can also be installed to clean contacts even on a tablet.
Another recurring question is whether you ask the computer for root access. No, it is not necessary to root.
Keep your schedule clean
The recommendation is to avoid duplication of contacts as far as possible.
In other words, you should always try to save your contacts in the same place. If you decide to save them directly on the phone, in your Gmail calendar, or on the SIM card, it doesn’t matter. You just have to be consistent and remember to always use the same position.
Update the contact when someone changes their number. We know that when a friend changes the number it is easier to save the new one, instead of updating it.
It was easy to remove duplicate contacts on your Android phone or iPhone.
You can transfer music from iPhone to Android. Transferring music from iPhone to Android may seem difficult, but there are a couple of methods you can use to easily transfer your music, regardless of whether you use Windows or macOS, and it’s as simple as transferring photos from iPhone to Android.
On Windows, the process is simple, you just need to sync your music. But Mac computers require a third-party app like Google Play Music or Android File Transfer to sync songs on your Android device.
Sync music with iTunes on Windows
If you already have all the music on your iPhone synced with your iTunes library on a Windows PC, you’re halfway there.
Otherwise, sync your iPhone with iTunes to make sure all the songs are in your iTunes library. There are a couple of things to keep in mind if you’re going to sync songs on your iPhone with your iTunes library:
- Use an authorized computer, necessary to transfer all your purchases from the iTunes Store to the computer.
- If part of your music was not purchased through the iTunes Store and is not linked to your Apple ID, you can use a third-party program to transfer music from your iPhone to a PC.
Although the Music app replaced iTunes on Mac with the release of macOS Catalina (10.15) in 2019, Apple still supports iTunes on Windows PC.
How to transfer music from iPhone to Android on Windows
After syncing all your songs with your iTunes library, you can go ahead by adding them to your Android device from your Windows computer.
- Launch iTunes. In the Library section, select the songs you want to transfer to your Android device.
- Copy the files to a new folder on your PC.
- Connect your Android device to your PC, then go to your device’s Music folder.
- Copy and paste the songs you want to transfer.
That’s all. Enjoy your music on your Android device.
How to transfer music from iPhone to Android with a Mac
If you are using a Mac, you have a couple of options to transfer your music files to your Android device.
Google Play Music
- Launch a browser on your Mac and go to Google Play Music.
- Sign in using the same Google Account connected to your Android device.
- Click the menu icon located in the upper left corner of the screen and select Upload Music.
- Make click on Select from your computer and choose the songs you want to add.
- After all the songs have loaded, launch the Google Play Music app on your Android device.
Now you can play your music when you have an active internet connection. You can also download songs from Google Play Music to play them offline.
Android File Transfer
- Launch a browser on your Mac and go to Android File Transfer.
- Download and install the application.
- Connect your Android device to the Mac computer.
- Launch the Android File Transfer application.
- Copy and paste the files you wish to transfer to your Android device.
- Eject your Android device when the transfer is complete.
With the increase in internal storage capacity, today it is quite normal to have many applications installed on the mobile. Gone are those concerns of mobiles with 4 or 8 GB of storage that was filled with a couple of applications.
In fact, there can be so many applications that sometimes overwhelm you, and you get lost looking for a specific one. That, or that you stop using some, you do not eliminate it and it remains there taking up space eternally. If any is your case, or you just want to see what are your applications installed on Android, we teach you all the possible methods to do it. And how to see your installed games? Well, too.
See all the applications and games installed on your mobile is very simple
As with anything on Android, there is no single method for you to see all the apps and games installed on your smartphone. Thus, we will mention 4 different ways for you to do it: from the web, from the Play Store, with an app, and from the mobile configuration.
How to see the applications installed on your Android with the Play Store from the browser
This method is perhaps the most useful of all since you can see the applications installed on your mobile even without having it at hand. You will be able to consult the list from any browser, be it from your own mobile, from a borrowed one, or even from your computer. It is especially useful if you are going to reset the device and forgot to write down the apps and games you had installed, although there are backup methods for that.
In order to see the games installed on your mobile, and of course the other applications, you only have to do the following:
- Enter the web version of the Play Store, this is the link in case you need it.
- If you have never logged in with your Google account in the browser, press the “Login” button. It is located in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Enter your Google account information to log in, and by doing so you will be returned to the Play Store.
- In the left-hand menu, press the green button called “Apps”.
- Then, on the new screen, touch the “My applications” button.
- Once you have done this, you will see the list of installed applications and games. One caveat:
- If you have a single mobile registered in your account, you can see the complete list of applications and games right now.
- If you have more than one device associated with your account, open the drop-down menu that says “All applications” and choose the Android smartphone you want to see.
How to see the games installed on your Android from the Play Store, and the applications too
The following method is an almost faithful recreation of the previous one. The only difference is that you will do it directly from the Play Store app, with your mobile. Follow these steps to do it:
- Enter the Play Store on your mobile or another Android device.
- On the welcome screen, open the options menu by clicking on the icon with the three horizontal bars. It is located in the upper left part of the screen, next to the search engine.
- Select the “My apps and games” option and enter the “Installed” tab.
- Ready! There you will see all the applications and games installed on your mobile.
In addition to this, the Play Store also lets you see some extra things in that section. In the same “Installed” tab you can see how much storage is available to you, and uninstall the apps you don’t use.
In the “Updates” tab you can see if any of your apps has a new version pending to install. And in the “Library” tab you will find all those apps that you have ever installed on all the devices associated with your Google account.
How to Find the applications installed on your Android mobile with another application (List My Apps)
Having the above options, it seems a bit unnecessary to install an application to see the list of applications and games installed on your mobile. However, we promised that they would be all possible methods. So there we go:
- Download and install List My Apps on your mobile from the Play Store.
- Open List My Apps and you will immediately have access to the entire list of installed applications.
As easy as that, just two steps. Certainly, the Android store is full of apps that can do the same thing, but we chose List My Apps for a couple of things. First, because it offers you complete information about the APK name of each application. And second, because you can mark the apps you want from the list, and share their download links with your friends.
On the latter, List My Apps allows you to share the links through multiple methods, such as plain text, HTML (to insert it in your blog), and even BBCode (for PHP forums and emails). Also, you can configure List My Apps to share links that work directly with Raccoon, one of the most famous methods to extract APKs directly from the Play Store.
How to see the games and applications installed on your mobile from the settings menu
We save the best for last. It turns out that all Android phones have a native method of viewing the applications you have installed. You don’t need to install any applications, and the best thing is that it lets you see even hidden and system applications, something that the previous methods don’t do. We talk about the settings menu, and these are the steps you should follow:
- Open the settings menu of your mobile.
- Go to the “Applications” section.
- Open “Manage Applications”.
- Ready! You can now see all the applications installed on your mobile.
As we discussed at the beginning of this section, from here you can also see the hidden and system applications that are installed on your Android. For that, when you are in the application manager, just press the three dots icon in the upper right corner of the screen and select “Show all applications”.
In this way, you can see everything that is installed on your mobile, and you can even check if there is any suspicious application on the list. In addition, from the manager of your mobile apps, you can also uninstall them, change their permissions, and even clone them (if the personalization layer allows it).
These steps may vary minimally between each manufacturer, due to their customization layers, but they are basically the same. Anyway, if you get lost, you can use the search bar of the settings menu, put “applications” and you’re done.
Of course, you can also see the installed apps from the app drawer, but you wouldn’t have gotten here if that was what you wanted, right? We hope these little tricks have been helpful, and if you know of any others, feel free to tell us in the comments.