Samsung SM-M205F Combination File [Galaxy M20]
Samsung SM-M205F Combination Files is licensed service firmware. You can flash the Samsung SM-M205F with this developer software in order to inspect all hardware features like back camera, front camera, sensors, RAM memory, ROM memory. You may also run a test that gives you the results of the Samsung SM-M205F diagnostics. What’s especially important this special firmware can be used to bypass and remove Factory Reset Protection, Google Account verification or Google Account protection. In the table below we present the list of all Samsung SM-M205F Combination firmware that you can download.
A Samsung SM-M205F Combination File is a test mode does not have the effect of fixing the hardware, but only the test function of the operation or damage. However, Combination file has the ability to recover IMEI, Baseband or some software errors but not all. By using a combination file you will lose all features … including call, play games, web history, pictures. etc.
Samsung SM-M205F Combination File Details:
|Combination: COMBINATION_FAC_FA81_M205FDDU 1 ASA2.rar|
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Samsung SM-M205F Combination File.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected
Flashing Tool And Drivers To Flash Samsung SM-M205F Combination File:
- Download Odin and run the .exe file.
- Download Samsung Kies and simply install it will set up all drivers.
Instruction to Flash Samsung SM-M205F Combination File with Odin:
- Open Odin Software.
- Click on “AP” and give the path of “Samsung SM-M205F Combination File”.
- Wait 1-2 minute until file successfully added in Odin AP field.
- Once file added successfully in Odin tool, let reboot “Galaxy A7” in download mode.
- Put Samsung Galaxy M20 in Download Mode
- Switch off the Samsung SM-M205F device.
- Press & Hold (Power Key + Home Button + Volume Down Key) together until you see “Warning” error on your screen.
- Press (Volume UP) key to continue.
- Now you are in “Download Mode”.
- Connect Samsung Galaxy M20 to the computer via good “Micro USB Cable”.
- Once you see in Odin software that “ID COM” has converted to blue, that means your device has successfully connected to computer & Odin software.
- Now click on “START” button from “Odin Software” to flash with combination file.
- Once you see a sign of “Pass!” in Odin software, means you have flashed successfully.
- Disconnect Samsung SM-M205F from the computer.
- Samsung SM-M205F will auto reboot to “Factory Binary”.
How To Enable Developer Samsung SM-M205F:
- Bring “Menu” by swiping from up to down.
- Tap on “Settings Gear icon”.
- After that, tap on “About Phone”.
- Now tap 7 times quickly on “Build Number” to enable “Developer Mode”.
- After that, you will see “Mode Crash Watchdog!”. Just wait here.
- Now you will see “CP Crash UPLOAD Mode“.
- Press & Hold (Volume DOWN + Power Key) until it shuts down.
- By pressing “Power Key” to switch on your device,
- Now again go to “Settings” by swiping from up to down.
- Now go to “Developer Options”.
- Make sure “USB Debugging” is enabled.
- Switch off the device by pressing the power key.
Now you can carry on to reset/bypass frp lock or Samsung or Google account on Samsung Galaxy M20 as you like.