Follow the instructions below, you can get Ruth to almost any variant of the device by installing a custom kernel. Disclaimer: I am not responsible for any damage caused to your smartphone. Everything you do, you do at your own risk.
Make sure your model Galaxy Note 5 (odnosimochnaya) is listed below. If not, then you should not continue. You can see the smartphone, see “About your device”, which is located in the annex “Settings”.
- N920T (Samsung Galaxy Note 5 – T-Mobile Variant)
- N920C (Samsung Galaxy Note 5 – International Variant)
- N920i (Samsung Galaxy Note 5 – International Variant)
- N920W8 (Samsung Galaxy Note 5 – Canadian Variant)
- N920P (Samsung Galaxy Note 5 – Sprint Variant)
- N920K (Samsung Galaxy Note 5 – Korean Variant)
- N920S (Samsung Galaxy Note 5 – Korean Variant)
- N920L (Samsung Galaxy Note 5 – Korean Variant)
Make a backup copy of your data on your mobile device
Next, download the USB-driver and install it on your computer. Only after the driver installation, you can successfully connect Galaxy Note 5 to the PC.
- Turn Developer options. To do this, open the “Settings”> “About device”, tapnite under item “build number” about 7 times. When setting the developer are activated, you will see a notification on the screen.Now it is necessary to include “EOM unlocking” in the settings. Click the “Developer Options” in the settings and activate the “EOM unlocking”.
- Make sure the battery is charged and turned off anti-virus on your computer.
If you have everything ready, then you can move on to the process.
How to get Ruth to the Samsung Galaxy Note 5:
- Download the kernel Noble Kernel (custom kernel) for your model:
- When the download is complete, unzip the kernel to get the file format .tar.md5
- Now, download the latest version of the utility Odin, unzip and open Odin3 v3.10.7.exe double-clicking on it. Turn your smartphone to download mode (Download Mode). To do this, turn the unit off completely and hold down the button turns “Volume Down”, “Home” and “Power” for a few seconds.
- Next you need to press the button once “Volume up” to continue, and then connect your phone to your computer via USB-cable. Odin must identify the device. When this happens, you will see the message“Added” in the left pane.
- Now click on the button “AP” and select the previously downloaded the kernel file in .tar.md5. You’re just a click “Start” at the bottom of the window to start getting Ruth.
- After that Galaxy Note 5 should automatically reboot. Then open the Google Play Store and install SuperSU.
That’s all it takes to get super user rights on the smartphone Samsung Galaxy Note 5.