The company Realme introduced the updated model smartphone C1 2019. The model differs from the original smartphone by the increased memory capacity. Among the advantages of the new product, there is a dual camera, a separate slot for microSD memory cards, and an attractive price.
Realme C1 (2019) Specs:
- Display Type: IPS LCD;
- Display size: 6.2 inches;
- Display resolution: 1520 x 720 pixels;
- Aspect Ratio: 19: 9;
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 450;
- RAM: 2 or 3 GB;
- The amount of internal memory: 32 GB (can be expanded using memory cards format microSD);
- Main camera: dual, modules with a resolution of 13 and 2 MP;
- Front camera: one 5 MP resolution module (supports unlock function based on face recognition);
- Fingerprint scanner: no;
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo with ColorOS 5.1 shell;
- Communications and ports: support of 2 SIM cards, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, MicroUSB connector;
- 3.5 mm headphone jack: yes;
- Battery capacity: 4230 mAh.
Realme C1 (2019) Price:
The smartphone will go on sale on February 5 on the Flipkart e-commerce platform in India. Cost option Realme C1 (2019), equipped with 2 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal memory will be $ 105, and the version with 3 GB of RAM + 32 GB of internal memory will cost $ 120.