Please Read and understand the Full Gudie before Performing Any Action.
Warning:- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- This tutorial is only for Samsung Galaxy Trend S7560 .
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode is disabled by default.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected [/note]
Pre Requirements To Root Samsung Galaxy Trend S7560 :-
- Have installed the drivers
- Download and unzip the file 1ClickRoot.rar
Installation Root Samsung Galaxy Trend S7560 :-
- First enable USB Debugging on your device (tablet or mobile) in Settings > Developer Options > check USB debugging .
- Then connect your phone to your computer via the USB cable.
- Run the file 1 Click Root.exe from unzipped folder.
- Click the Root to start the process.
- Accept the warnings.
- Then, wait for the time of the transaction.
- Your mobile will restart.
- Now you have access to the super-user rights.
To verify that the root is activated correctly, install the application Root Checker and run the tests.
is it dangurousse for your phone can the system fail becouse of rooting ?
not working, it sais its rooted but you cant do anything, cant move aps to sdc…
download root checker from playgogle and check that your phone is rooted then reply me.
Perfect! Rooted my GT-S7560 in minutes.
can i root my trend without pc
I think there is no method to do this
Hi, does this method work on every version of this model (phone company, without phone company) and on every geographic version (American, European)?
Hi again, my questions relays on the fact that on my phone the phone version that shows is S7560M, and I think is’s related to the fact that I’m from South America..
yes its work on all s7560 devices
Is it possible for this rooting method to fail on my samsung galaxy trend gt-s7560 ?? Pls reply!
Is it possible for system to fail?
which android ver do you have dear??
jebem ti mater imam 4.0.4 android odgovori picko
do you have any link for the 1click root? i would appreciate your help.