The Lava Z62 smartphone finally received a firmware update to Android 9.0 Pie. Lava updated to Android 9.0 Pie most compatible smartphones.
The update will bring changes to the interface, new application icons, sounds, and notifications. In addition, the Lava Z62 firmware contains new Android security patches.
In the changelog, among other things, there are a number of optimizations and improvements that should increase the speed, stability, and smoothness of the system.
As usual, you can manually check for updates by going to the settings, selecting “About phone” and then “system update”.
Lava Z62 Pie Features You Should Know About
The newest version of Android is here! Named Android Pie, and version 9.0 of the operating system, it introduces some cool new tricks that will change the way you use Android.
The phone runs Lava’s UI based on Android Pie which has a modern design and comes with a host of useful features such as an always-on display mode and ‘Face Widgets’ to name a few.
The phone is powered by the Snapdragon 675 processor paired with 6GB of RAM. The Galaxy A70 handles day-to-day tasks and gaming with ease, and the phone also does not heat up during intensive tasks.
The Galaxy A70 also comes with Dolby Atmos support, but the in-display fingerprint sensor is a little slow at recognition.
These are welcome additions after the last few versions of Android brought mostly small tweaks.
New Gesture Navigation :[To try it, head to Settings > System > Gestures > Swipe up on Home button. Your navigation bar will change right away.]
Adaptive Battery and Brightness: This is enabled by default, but you can toggle it at Settings > Battery > Adaptive Battery. Note that apps you don’t use often may have delayed notifications due to this.
Slices: After enabling this at Settings > Security & location > Lock screen preferences > Show lockdown option, you can tap Lockdown on the Power menu.
New Accessibility Menu: Enable this menu at Settings > Accessibility > Accessibility Menu. Turn on the Use service slider and confirm the prompt, and you’ll see a new icon to the right of the navigation bar. Tap this anytime to bring up a large menu with shortcuts to Volume, Recent apps, Quick Settings, and more.
New Screenshot Shortcut: The default Power + Volume Down button combination for screenshots is a little awkward. Thus, in Android Pie, you can take a shortcut from the Power menu anytime.
Selectable Dark Mode: Now you can choose for yourself at Settings > System > Display > Advanced > Device theme.
More Notification Information: Settings > Apps & notifications > Notifications. In the Recently sent section, you can see which apps have pinged you recently. Tap See all from last 7 days to view more info.
If you are looking for this guide, we will now see how you can flash the stock firmware on Lava Z62.
We are going to Flash Stock ROM on Lava Z62. In this guide, we have used the SP Flash Tool to flash the Lava Z62 Firmware.
And we include the Official link to Download Lava Z62 Stock ROM and all Needed Files. your device may get bricked And flashing stock ROM is the only way to go out.
To perform this advance process of Flashing stock ROM please Go Step by step. If you got any error then leave a Comment.
We use the Sp flash tool for this procedure there are different reasons why we will use Sp Flash Tool to unbrick the Lava Z62. I believe this tool is very efficient.
Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Lava Z62.
The Advantages Of Lava Z62 Stock ROM:
A Soft Brick or a Software Brick, is usually just when you’re Lava Z62 is stuck in a boot loop, and as the name implies, is caused by a software error on Lava Z62.
Usually the lack of a system to boot from or some other minor software bug that glitching boot.
They are easily fixable by flashing the stock ROM on Lava Z62 through recovery or with SP Flash Tool.
If your Lava Z62 device turns to a soft-brick, it may:
- Keeps Rebooting;
- Boots Straight Into Recovery;
- Boots Straight Into its Bootloader;
- Freeze at the startup screen or boot Animation;
Lava Z62 Stock ROM Details:
|Device Supported:||Lava Z62|
|Tool Supported:||SP Flash Tool|
|Os:||Android 9.0 Pie|
Pre-requirements to Install Lava Z62 Firmware:
- Supported Phone: Lava Z62
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
1. Take Lava Z62 Backup
Before going to install stock ROM you need to take all your messages, photos, and apps from your current smartphone. This requires a backup that you then restore on your device after flashing firmware.
Most smartphones automatically make a backup in the background, in case something happens. But to make sure you take everything to your new device, you need a full backup.
2. Download Lava Z62 Flashing Tool And Drivers:
A. Download and install MTK Drivers. This is for basic communication between your device and PC.
These drivers are mainly for the devices powered by MediaTek chipset. With these drivers, you can transfer files, flash the firmware files on the device, etc.
B. We use the Sp flash tool for this procedure there are different reasons why we will use Sp Flash Tool to unbrick the Lava Z62.
I believe this tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Lava Z62.
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Lava Z62 Firmware.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Before flashing, Stock ROM Lava Z62 must have a 70–80% charge.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
Read Also: Asugar P8 Firmware File [MT6572 Stock ROM]
Instructions to Install Lava Z62 Firmware:
1. Download Lava Z62 Firmware zip file given above and extract it in your computer.
2. Download Lava Z62 USB driver and set up it on your computer. In case if in case you have already put in USB driver in your computer skip this step.
3. Next, switch off your Lava Z62 smartphone and take away the battery (it’s removable).
4. Now go to the extracted folder in Step 1 and open up the SP Flash Tool sub-folder. You will discover “Flash_tool.exe” file in it. Launch it.
5. As soon as SP Flash tool is launched, click on on “Download” tab.
6. Now, click on on “Scatter-loading” button within the download tab.
7. Next, click on on “Open Scatter File” and choose the scatter file from Step 1. For reference see the picture given under.
8. Now click on on the “Download” button to start out the flashing process.
9. Next, join your Lava Z62 Android device to your computer by means of the unique USB cable (without battery – whether it is battery removable) and press volume up or volume down button.
10. The flashing process will start momentarily, and it’ll get accomplished in a minute or two. As soon as it’s over, you will notice the “Download OK” green ring in SP Flash Tool.
11. Now, shut SP Flash tool in your computer and unplug your smartphone.
That’s it. Now you’ve successfully flashed Lava Z62 stock ROM on your Android device. If you happen to encounter any points whereas following this tutorial, do let me know by way of feedback.
Follow detailed Instruction to flash Lava Z62 Firmware with Sp flash tool.