Official Stock ROM Firmware for CALUS AR, in the article you Will Learn How to Install Stock ROM – Flash File on CALUS AR. if you own a CALUS AR smartphone and want to Install Stock Firmware– Flash File on it to unbrick or fix boot loop issue then you are on Correct Place, in The article, we Share a Step by Step Guide to Install Stock Firmware on CALUS AR.
How To Flash CALUS AR Lollipop Stock ROM Firmware File
We will use Sp Flash Tool to unbrick the CALUS AR. This tool is really very efficient. Just Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your CALUS AR.
Sp Flash Tool and it is used to Manually Upgrade or flash MTK Android Smartphone or tablet. Sp Flash Tool is used to flash only Stock Rom or Custom Firmware on Media Tek Devices which comes in .zip Format. To use Smartphone Flashing tool with CALUS AR you first need to properly install the latest Vcom USB Drivers for CALUS AR.
The Benefit CALUS AR Of Stock ROM:
The CALUS AR Stock Firmware shared on this page is Officially released by the company and helps you to recover CALUS AR Phone if you ever got software error, update error, hanging, Unknown Baseband, IMEI Null and dead issue on CALUS AR.
CALUS AR Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: CALUS AR
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek –MT6580
- Os: Android 5.1 Lollipop
|Download||CALUS AR MT6580 5.1 Flash Files.zip|
Pre-requirements to Install Stock Firmware on CALUS AR:
- Supported Phone: CALUS AR
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Phone Backup:
- Backup your Call Log – Contacts – Sms – Etc With G Backup
- Backup your current Firmware With MTK Droid Tool
- Backup your backup IMEI NVRAM
Flashing Tool And Drivers:
- Smartphone Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- VCOM driver: Get VCOM Driver and set up on your pc (still works with MT67xx phones)
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing CALUS AR Stock Rom.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.