Without prior announcement and surprisingly, the Google Maps app has included a new feature that most drivers will appreciate. The novelty that makes us talk about Google Maps again was already available in the United States for some time, so it is only a new function in those countries where it was not present … such as in Spain.
Thanks to the new version of Google Maps that was launched in several countries at the same time, users can now know what the price of fuel is from the Google Maps app itself. In a simple and obviously freeway, this app already shows the price of gas stations in Spain and several European countries.
How to see the price of gasoline on Google Maps?
Before we show you step by step what you have to do to be able to see the price of gasoline on Google Maps, it is essential that you manually download the latest update of the Google maps app. If you have an outdated version, you will not be able to see the price of gasoline. On the other hand, if you have already updated Google Maps, follow all these steps:
- First, you have to open Google Maps from your Android mobile device.
- Once inside the app, you must click on the option that says “Search here”.
- Enter the word “gas stations” and hit the search button.
- Click on one of the service stations shown on the map.
- In a matter of seconds, you will be able to see the price of gasoline in the small box that appears at the bottom of the screen.
- If you click on said card, you will be able to see the price of the rest of the fuels offered at a said service station.
It should be noted that you can also compare the price of gasoline without having to click on each of the service stations that you see on Google Maps:
- Once the word “gas stations” has been written in Google Maps, you will have to click on the option that says See list.
- A list of all the gas stations that are near you will be displayed.
- Scrolling through the list that appears on the screen, you will be able to see what the price of gasoline is at each of the service stations that are displayed on Google Maps.