[note color=”#73ff00″]Please Read and understand the Full Gudie before Performing Any Action.[/note] [note color=”#f19e74″]Warning:- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.[/note] [note color=”#f1e574″]
- This tutorial is only for Sony Xperia X8.
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode is disabled by default.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected [/note]
Link2SD 2.1 Sony Xperia X8 Pre Requirements:-
- Root Access (root Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 here)
- A card reader on your PC.
- installed xRecovery (Install xRecovery on Xperia X8 Sony here)
- Sample Sd card
- Download and install MiniTool Partition Wizard Home Edition .
- Remove the sd card from the mobile and insert it in your PC.
- Run. MiniTool Partition Wizard Home Edition . exe
- Select your SD card from the list that appears. Warning, do not be fooled because the manipulation will destroy all data (make a backup of the data on your sd card and make sure you have selected your card and not a disk of your computer)
- Right-click on your sd card and choose Delete and confirm with Apply and OK .
- Always by right clicking on your Sd card, select Create
- In the window that opens, select. “File System:” FAT if your card has a size of 2 GB or less and “File System” FAT32 if your card has a size of 4 GB or more. Select the size and confirm assigned on OK .
- Back in the drive list, select the partition Sd card unassigned (Unallocated). Same operation as the previous partition. Right click Create .
- In the partition window, select File System: ext2 and confirm with OK
- Finally, click. Apply on the upper left corner to start creating partitions and formatting the card.
- At the end of creation, do not forget to back up your card in your mobile.
Link2SD Installation :
1) Download and install Link2SD from the Android Market .
2) Run Link2SD .
3) For each application you want to send to your SD card, select it and click Create Link You can free up space on your mobile now. Feel free to post your feedback