Please Read and understand the Full Gudie before Performing Any Action.
Warning:- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- This tutorial is only for Samsung Galaxy S4.
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode is anable by default.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
The steps to follow are very simple, but for the successful completion of the installation, you must have amodified recovery (CWM) and the root privileges .
- download the file of the ROM (link below) and copy it to the device;
- download the kernel file (link below) and copy it to the device;
- reboot your Samsung Galaxy S4 mode recovery ;
- performed a wipe data / factory reset (will erase your data before proceeding for which a backup is recommended);
- performed a wipe cache ;
- installed the ROM;
Download | Google ROM Edition Samsung Galaxy S4
Download | faux Kernel (no need to install it separately as it is already included in the ROM. We put the link for informational purposes only)
The firmware does not seem soffire any bugs, except for some sudden restart . The installation of the faux kernel should still solve that problem.