The specific BMAX MaxPad i10 Firmware comes with a Stock ROM of BMAX MaxPad i10. This helps you to bypass FRP lock and revert from the root and custom ROM.
Download Firmware/Flash File For BMAX MaxPad i10:
There are various reasons to flash (Firmware on BMAX MaxPad i10).
For example, your phone will be stuck or hang on the logo. You want to remove the FRP lock from it. If you’re going to hard reset your phone and cannot access the recovery menu. But most of the problems and benefits that cause flashing stock ROM are below.
The Benefit Of BMAX MaxPad i10 Firmware:
- Flash Stock ROM to unbrick your BMAX MaxPad i10
- Update and downgrade
- Unroot or fix bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert to stock to get your warranty
- Keeps rebooting issue
- If your phone boots straight into recovery
- Phone boots straight into its bootloader
- Charge your mobile: Your phone may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
- 1. Take BMAX MaxPad i10 Full Backup
Before going to install BMAX MaxPad i10 stock ROM you need to take a backup of all your messages, photos, and apps from your smartphone.
Most smartphones automatically make a backup in the background. But to make sure you take everything to your new device, you need a full backup.
- 2. Download BMAX MaxPad i10 Flash Tool And Drivers:
- A. Download and install BMAX MaxPad i10 Drivers. The necessary communication between your device and PC.
These drivers are mainly for the devices powered by the SPD chipset. With these drivers, you can transfer files, flash the firmware files on the device, etc.
- B. We use the Spreadtrum flash tool for as BMAX MaxPad i10 Flash Tool because of this tool is very efficient and support all kind of SPD phones.
BMAX MaxPad i10 Firmware Details:
|Gapps: Included||No Root|
|Device Supported: BMAX MaxPad i10||No Twrp And Nand Backup|
|Tool Supported: SPD Flash Tool||No Customization And Over cloaking|
|Soc: UNISoC T618||No ADB Ad Block|
|Os: Android 10||Pre-installed OEM apps|
Instructions to Flash BMAX MaxPad i10 Stock ROM:
1: Download and install SPreadtrum USB Driver on your computer.
2: Download the BMAX MaxPad i10 flash file.
3: Extract Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool on your computer.
4: Now open Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool .exe.
5: Once SPreadtrum Upgrade Tool is Launched, Connect your device to the computer (Make sure your device is switched off).
6: Once your Smartphone is connected successfully to the computer, click on the Load Packed Button and add the BMAX MaxPad i10 ROM file. (having .pac extension)
7: Once you have successfully added the. Pac file in SPD Upgrade Tool, click on the Start Downloading button to begin the flashing process.
8: Wait for 2 – 10 minutes, as the device is in the flashing process.
9: During the flashing process, your device will restart automatically. Once flashing is completed, you will be able to see the Green Passed Message in SPD Upgrade Tool.
10: Close the SPD Tool on your computer and disconnect your Android Smartphone from the computer.
- Congratulations, You have successfully installed BMAX MaxPad i10 Stock ROM using the SPD Flash tool.
Follow Detailed Instruction To Flash Firmware With SPD Flash Tool.
- Please read and understand the Full Guide before flashing “BMAX MaxPad i10 Firmware”.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Before flashing, Stock ROM on BMAX MaxPad i10 must have a 70–80% charge.
Bin Packet load Error When Flashing “BMAX MaxPad i10 Stock Firmware File”: If you ever got Bin Packet Error then simply download and try flashing the firmware with this version of SPD Upgrade Tool.
How to Write IMEI After Flashing BMAX MaxPad i10 Stock Firmware File: After flashing the stock firmware on Spreadtrum Device, you may need to flash the IMEI also, for that use WriteIMEI on Spreadtrum Devices.