Please Read and understand the Full Guide before Performing Any Action.
Warning:- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from
- This tutorial is only for Samsung Galaxy Trend S7560.
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode is disabled by default.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected the use of information in this guide.
Pre Requirements :-
- Have installed the Samsung Drivers
- Download and unzip the file Odin307.zip
- Download XXV-S7560XXAMJ2-20131119120549.zip
- Turn off your mobile.
- press the buttons Volume Down + Power + Home .
- Connect your phone to your computer.
- Runthe file Odin3 v3.07.exe Fromin the unzipped folder. Rectangle with a yellow ID: COM should appear.
- Select the files in the file unzipped Rom folder as follows:
– Code in PDA
– CSC in CSC
– Modem in PHONE. In the case of a single tar file, select the file in tar. PDA .
- Check the boxes that only Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time are checked.
- Click Start to begin the installation.
- Wait for the installation and do not touch anything. your phone will restart.
- At the end of the installation, a green rectangle with PASS! appears.
- Well, the new ROM is installed. To view the new configurations of your phone, go to Settings > About phone