Please Read and understand the Full Gudie before Performing Any Action.
Warning :- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- This tutorial is only for LG Note II F200 Jelly Bean.
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode is disabled by default.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected
Pre Requirements To Root LG Note II F200 Jelly Bean :-
Installation Root LG Note II F200 Jelly Bean :-
- Extract the downloaded zip .
- On your phone, go to “Settings > Developer options” and enable “USB Debugging”.
- Connect your phone to any USB port on the PC. Choose “Charge only” mode.
- Run “Root.exe” from the folder you downloaded earlier.
- When prompted, unplug your phone from the PC, go to “Settings > Developer options” and disable “USB Debugging”.
- Re-enable “USB Debugging”.
- Reconnect your phone to the PC.
- Press any key on your keyboard for proceeding with the rooting process.
- You phone will reboot automatically.
- Congrats! You’ve just rooted your LG Note II.