Infinix Note 4 smartphone was launched in August 2017. The phone comes with a 5.70-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels at a PPI of 387 pixels per inch. Infinix Note 4 price in India starts from Rs. 8,999.
The Infinix Note 4 is powered by 1.3GHz quad-core Mediatek MT6753 processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Infinix Note 4 packs a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 8-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Infinix Note 4 runs Android 7.0 and is powered by a 4300mAh non removable battery. It measures 159.00 x 78.80 x 8.40 (height x width x thickness) .
The Infinix Note 4 is a dual SIM (GSM + CDMA and GSM + CDMA) smartphone that accepts Micro-SIM and Micro-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope.
Infinix X572 MT6753 Official Stock Firmware Flash Files
You Can Use The Following Flash Files For Upgrade Cubot P7 Android 4.2.2 / And If You Want To Hard Reset It By Flashing The Stock ROM/ In Case If You Are Using Any Custom Rom And Want Back To Stock Rom And Official Firmware Or Facing The Boot Loop Problem. This Method Is Also Useful For Sudden Death/Bricked/Not Power And Also After Flashing The Stock Rom IMEI Null or Unknown Baseband Problems Can Be Solved.
How To Flash Infinix X572 :-
- First, you need to download and extract SP flash tool and USB drivers.
- Download and install MTK android USB drivers.
- Then download Firmware file/Flash file/Rom for your phone.
- switch off your mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert the battery and plug the USB cable in charging socket.
- Now open SP flash tool.exe.
- When SP flash tool open, go to download button in SP flash tool.
- In download tab, click on scatter load button.
- After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button.
- Now connect your smart phone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and re insert your phone battery if it is removable)
- When flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in SP flash tool.
- Close SP flash tool on your computer and unplug phone.
- Power on the phone and enjoy.
- After flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.
Follow Detailed Instruction MTK Phones Flashing With Sp Flash Tool.