How To Install Meizu E3 Flyme OS 6
This Flyme OS is an official, however, comes via customized ROM for Meizu E3. We share the direct download link below. To flash Flyme OS 6 on Meizu E3 have to install TWRP recovery or any custom recovery. even if you have a custom recovery then skip this step and direct continue with the step to install custom ROM. so let’s go guide to install Official Flyme OS 6 for Meizu E3.
Flyme OS details:
- Version: Flyme 220.127.116.11A
- MD5: 0dc2ea4356f9b71024d53203f05e3186
- File size: 2045MB
- Release time: 2018-06-07
Requirements To :-
- First, take a complete backup of your device.
- Make sure installed TWRP recovery on your device.
- Need 60-70% charge for flashing on your device.
- Download Flyme OS ROM, Gapps from below.
- Read the instructions carefully.
Download Flyme OS 6 On Meizu E3:
Guide To Install Meizu E3 Flyme OS 6:-
- Download “ update.zip ” copy it to external memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume Down + Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the update.zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Swipe to install the ROM.
- Once complete, again back to a recovery menu and install Gapps file.
- After the process ” reboot ” your device.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.